Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,765 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

"I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows (18897 Views)

Birnin Gwari Killings: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures / Benue Killings: President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Alanzazani: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Story for the gods. We are wiser. Go out and get your PVC. Nobody can rig the elections. The world will hear Nigeria if they try it

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by mrkings84(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Am sorry to say, but u are a bloody incapacitated liar....

Anyone who believes u does so at his own peril!!
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by leo2020: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
if one is to go by online ranting, one will assume PMB will lose any election if conducted today. This is very far from the truth cos the real, core and devoted Buhari supporters who are mostly Northerners and the majority plus other right-thinking Nigerians don't even have time for online ranting. The frustrated IPod miscreants and the lazy 5% plus the fraudulent PDP are hell-bent on frustrating this man of integrity.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Just speaking out now?
Too late..
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
angry angry undecided sad sad he beta do.2019 isn't far
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by supereagle(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
I gave up on Buhari a long time ago.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by tiswell(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Epositive:
Government's snail-esque reaction to fulani herdsmen saga is quite abysmal, it enhances our vulnerability to possible external attacks. Infact, Where are the special advisers to the presidency on security issues? sad
They are also herdsmen brosmiley..
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by deebrain(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Lets stop using the word "vow" carelessly.
Just promise. Like you have been doing....
You are the worst president Nigeria ever had. Its only God that can forgive you.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by ushafe(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2018
EVERYTHING ABOUT APC IS "I WILL "
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by joenor(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2018
From a pic as shared by my family group, I really don't see this Buhari ending this, by his power.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2018
I will do this, I must do that, dullard when are you going to fulfill all this empty promises if it were IPOB or militant you will deploy entire 82division to annihilate the infidels
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by osazsky(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Optional09:
He has vowed on many things like making N1 = $1 he vowed about stabilizing the oil price. He vowed about ending bokoharam, he vowed about killing curruption. Note; non of these things has been achieved or close to being achieved then he’s vowing another shi.t. It’s either he doesn’t know the meaning of
Vow or he’s just heartless
international oil price,Dis govt is shit and na illiterates full am

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Optional09:
He has vowed on many things like making N1 = $1 he vowed about stabilizing the oil price. He vowed about ending bokoharam, he vowed about killing curruption. Note; non of these things has been achieved or close to being achieved then he’s vowing another shi.t. It’s either he doesn’t know the meaning of
Vow or he’s just heartless

No human can do those things listed.

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by sunsplash99(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by emmanuelex1(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
You could can and could have prevented it MR PRESIDENT SIR
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by sinola(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765

Mr Man a.k.a king in the north,is it when your deadly terrorist brothers have successfully succeded in their ethnic cleansing task that u'll now stop them.You are sounding this way because it is not affecting your family in anyway.you better stand up to your duty to save life as a grand commander cos posterity will judge you.You will not remain on that seat for life,someday,you'll leave Aso rock and another general will take over and hopefully deal with your terrorist brothers you are now protecting....Go and ask GEJ,he will be regretting for some of his actions wherever he is now....a word
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by secpowell: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
It is your responsibility .We don't give a Bleep here in purto Rico.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by mikedons: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
This is just political talk from one of his media cabal aids, believe it on your own peril!!!!!!!! sad angry���
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by GreatrAnalyst: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
When did 'vowing' and 'doing' (the actual action) become same thing?
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Slaughter any cattle found eating your crops.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2018
talk talk talk

Buhari is a fraud
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by TalkingBird: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Hm!
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by engrjacuzzi: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
"I will" make #1 equal $1, "I will" stop Boko Haram within two months, "i will" create millions of jobs for the youths, "I will give free lunch to school", "I will" give all unemployed youth #5,000 monthly, "I will bring change", I will make petrol price come down to #10, I will belong to all and belong to none..... " I will" do this and I will do that...... now the latest is" I will" end killing by cattle herdsmen.
we are tired of "I will" Mr President.
Nigerians ain't fools.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by kishbee41(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Oga park well,story for the gods and lai lai mohammed... you no go get us this time,if you like go touch heaven come,you are going
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by jattopeter(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
THANKS FOR THE VOW MR PRESIDENT, BUT IS TOO LATE BECAUSE WE HAD ALREADY MADE UP OUR MINDS TO REPLACE YOU IN 2019, ENOUGH OF YOUR EMPTY PROMISES. TAKE YOU VOW TO DAURA.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by DniceG123: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
why soon and not now, Guyz nah today we start to the hear soon. soon no get year, month,week,day so stop joking around.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by dazzlingd(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
it's not just about ending the killings but finding the killers and bringing them to justice....
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by pelepeleb: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks Mr Buhari, Just don't worry over this again. you and your brother the kaduna state governor El-rufir, 2019 is very close by the grace of God we will vote for change.
your Fulani brothers can not kill us finish, we too don dey device weapon again them. that is why you wan protect them again by saying you will end herdsmen killing. Are you sure they are even kill any body at all?
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by dflavour96: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Mr President ayam not sure you can do it

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Annie939(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2018
terrorist talking about ending terrorism shithole President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Lists Benefits Of Its Digital Currency, E-naira In Financial System / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form / Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.