Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements (17549 Views)

2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by IBBG(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
i have nothing to say, you guys have said it all.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by kishbee41(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
what tha f**k are they talking about? in what nigeria did all this happen? and which of the buhari? certainly not PMB AKA harry bubu
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by sylvanus190: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari achievement is on the herdsmen, lies and taxing of ordinary Nigerian with high cost of product. See power bill that was 500. In my village is now 12,000 to 20,000. The worst no light like when we used to pay 500. Is just that no more open letter to the president, no strike.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by AceVentura: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
What are they taking credit for? They put us in recession & are now taking credit for bringing us out of it.

Stable Naira? I bought dollars @ N160 - N180/$1 under GEJ & it shot up to N500 only to stabilize @ N360/$1. Is that one an achievement?

Do you think that improving on our excess crude account balance to $40B while people are starving is a pass for you?

Enough of the jokes....
All we hear is what you want to do. Nothing ever gets done. Failed government.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Harrynight(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Under Buhari led administration Fulani Herdsmen has slaughtered over 3'000 peoples.

is'nt that an archievement too?
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Adekdammy: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
This govt knows how to play government and opposition at the same time, which achievement are you talking about? Nigerians started using the word recession in all things when this clueless govt came on board.

Dollar became scarce when this government came on board

customs recorded that high because the dollar went up while the naira nosedived invariably making the naira worthless
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Eddyroyalng: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls stop d venom. Go n get ur pvc. That's the only legal power u av to correct this mistake come 2019. Go to nearest LGA headquarter to register or transfere ur old card to ur new location
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Kenneth10110(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Only a blind man won't see the improvement Mynd44 lalasticlala pls do the needfull abeg
http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-outlines-buharis-achievements/

You are a Bleep**g buharist. Still blinded by his promise of 2015
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by RALPHOW(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Story!!!!!!!
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by YelloweWest: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
osazsky:
d sins of d father must fall on his son, too many deaths, ipob,shittes and senseless killing of Christian, Kaduna,Benue, read ur bible kid
Would u want the sins of your fathers to fall on u?
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by paulsir: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
celebrating 4000 megawatts when south Africa has 50000 megawatts.

We have the SHIT but I cannot even locate the HOLE. May be Trump was wrong afterall.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by ashala(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
ple where is the achievement? i can't find any.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Rick9(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
These people really think that everybody is stupid in this information age that even a 3 year old kid has in his possession an Android Phone.
Make una continue. 2019 no far.

Light is a big issue where I stay.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Charly68: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Aaah ! Nigerians are now angry with Baba ooo! Who will bail him out from this wahala now? Recovery of stollen cash has not been felt by common men ..hunger dey ooo
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by livebynite: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by ashjay001(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's why we want the dullard out,we didn't vote him to make Nigeria worse becos he is not perfect

How is he worse, when 26 states were owing several mnths salary? Contractors were being owed for several years n had stopped working? Our reserves were depleted from $40b to $28b?

Was pmb in govt in middle to late 2014 n early 2015? Was PMS n power available then?

Are u that old, to have started experiencing memory loss
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
ashjay001:

How is he worse, when 26 states were owing several mnths salary? Contractors were being owed for several years n had stopped working? Our reserves were depleted from $40b to $28b?

Was pmb in govt in middle to late 2014 n early 2015? Was PMS n power available then?

Are u that old, to have started experiencing memory loss
PMS was available throut Jonathan tenure until 1week to handover cos of marketers fear for the new govt,fuel was cheap,food price was low,Naira value was high,what do we have now?
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Mcreloaded(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Not even 5km road constructed as achievement in the full list.
Men this is one chance governent
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Stephenkelechi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by spafu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Only a blind man won't see the improvement Mynd44 lalasticlala pls do the needfull abeg!
God punish your father because he is number one.

A man slaps you and soothes your cheek with a balm and ask you to thank him for bringing you relief. Which recession did Buhari take us out of? Th same recession he got us in?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Akiika: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are these really youths that are touted to take over the mantle of leadership of Nigeria? The youths that have nothing constructive to say other than infantile verbal abuse? largely ignorant and arrogant youths that throw abuse in the airwaves as if it makes them superior. Youths that ethno-religious sentiments and biases have completely consumed.
This is serious!!!
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Xtopher123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
If these are achievements then Nigeria We are Finsihed...

Theyve been reading this same line since May 2016.. and Every year its the same line with few Mods..

I refuse to give up on Nigeria..

Its either Someone else or Nobody..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by whesus(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
all these are just political propaganda abeg, make you pack well.
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by ashjay001(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
PMS was available throut Jonathan tenure until 1week to handover cos of marketers fear for the new govt,fuel was cheap,food price was low,Naira value was high,what do we have now?

Fear God brosshocked

For this we country, na u dey claim say we take fuel do 2014 Xmasshockedshockedshocked

No fuel, no light, no salaries, BH abombing, DSS apursuing APC up n downshocked
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by funmifatoyinbo: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dis government has no shame atall embarassed cry cry
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by stev120(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
that one na metaphorical achievement. .
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by bornolowu(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:
Wait so buhari wants to run again? Dis man has no shame, and this country is a real shiithole
prepare to vote ,the country will remain this way if u dont vote
Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by bornolowu(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Not even 5km road constructed as achievement in the full list.
Men this is one chance governent
tanks for the observation.... despite repeated external and internal borrowing ..all d money rrecovered ,TSA etc..only God will help us vote this fellows out!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Achievements or failures?

My car was moving fine, then all my tyres went flat due to my reckless driving, I fixed two and keep managing it then I praise my self and call it achievement.

That's Buhari's story for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Six Others For IGG Award In US / EFCC Arrests Own Driver, Policeman For ‘burgling’ Badeh’s Sealed Mansion / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.