Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanks (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanks by oasis1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
thanks
Re: Tanks by Rita4NL(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
I dont even beliv in those pastors .Most of them sees nightmare nt vision.Pray to God yourself,if you gonna be okey with the lady ,you will know.seek God with pure heart my broda,dont place your fate in the hands of those men of devil.

There is nuffin prayer can not do just have faith and follow your heart.
Re: Tanks by cantell(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Poster,
Bros na pastor go marry the woman for you?
O boy leave all those fake pastors and do your thing. If God wants you to go ahead, you'll definitely marry her if not, you won't.
Follow your heart.
Re: Tanks by hatch: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
pOSTER i suggest you marry one of the priests  After all same s/e/x marriage is gradually gaining acceptance globally.
A no fia ! allowing priests determine who is right or wrong for you.   embarassed embarassed
Re: Tanks by indie22(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
See, This is wat happens when person dey waka about dey find the thing wey no lost. My dear, if you feel she's right for you why should you care what any priest has to say or see! Its ur life and your choice, do whatever makes you happy
Re: Tanks by oge4real(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
Priests to determine who u will marry? Abeeeeeg!
Re: Tanks by googles: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2010
indie22:

See, This is wat happens when person dey waka about dey find the thing wey no lost. My dear, if you feel she's right for you why should you care what any priest has to say or see! Its your life and your choice, do whatever makes you happy

exactly my sentiments too. . . . . .why are you going about consulting priests on your relationship, if you feel you guys really need prayers why not talk to

God in your closet why asking about, is it dat dose priests have God's hotline or wat pls grow up and manage your relationship accordingly
Re: Tanks by 190: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
SHE IS

ITS NOT THE NATIVE DOCTORS THAT ARE GETTING MARRIED

YOU ARE!! angry angry

I dont know why some guyzz are so DULL
Re: Tanks by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
oasis1:

I know you response  is why don't I look for another person.
^^^ wrong my response is why are you depending on someone to tell you to either marry someone or not. It is your life not theirs if you are getting cold feet in the relationship why not just break it off you went to five places to get vision shocked who knows 5 places to go get a vision anyway if i were that girl i would run from you. Come to think of it maybe thats what the vision guy saw. The fact that you have to go get a vision to decide your future which would eventually lead to trouble.

you know, the true test of a real psychic (assuming on exists) is not to give them much info on the girl dont tell them about the distance between the two of you and see if they come up with anything. or tell them to get you the winning numbers to the lottery or slap him and see if he would dodge it before the slap land because he would have seen it.
Re: Tanks by TewMuch: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

What a way to dump a man. She just doesnt see herself being with you for the rest of her life. Just let it go and dont try to force her, or else you will be miserable. Maybe she has met someone else.
Re: Tanks by Travelista(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
The Priests didn't say you shouldn't marry her but that you need to pray with her, right? Then why haven't you done what FIVE Priests have asked you to do? Do you know her family well? If not, get to know them or ask her about her family history. It just seems strange that 5 different clergymen would tell you the same thing. Out of curiosity, how many pastors have you visited? If it's more than the 5, hmmm.
Re: Tanks by r231(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
i don'k knw why some pple can't pray for themselves

looking for priest to tell you about the future they don't knw
Re: Tanks by shadrach77: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2010
at poster! u sound like a silly person - u know the truth but you don't want to accept it. if you knew you couldn't accept the pastors' verdict, why did you go to them in the first place you are waiting for people to tell you what you want to hear. - it is you who has a problem not the pastors cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Canyou Marry Him/her? / Getting To Know How To Cattch Babe Online Dating / Is Not What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.