Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Letter To My Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Boo (576 Views)

On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Boo by maisauki: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Letter to my boo

Baby the love I have for u is unbeatable like MAN CITY, I will never bring shame on u like MORATA, I will be by your side come rain come sunshine like LIONEL MESSI.
I no go ever Bleep up cause I go always use my head like LUKAKU. I will always be there to save u like DE'GEA I promise to always make u happy like MATRIAL. I'll always entertain u like POGBA. I know your friends will always want to come in between us like LIVERPOOL but by the power of God, they'll be nowhere to be found like TOTTENHAM. I promise to always surprise u like LINGARD and I no go ever play with your heart like ARSENE WENGER. I know some desperate guys like PSG will be coming to steal u away from me but if u believe, we can still UNITE and make it to the top like UNITED.
Re: Letter To My Boo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2018
is your boo a footballer?

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Man MUST Know Their Women's Menstrual Cycle / What Is Your Take On Masturbation / Sex Doll Now Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.