Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,359 members, 7,950,754 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) (4292 Views)

Davido Secretly Got Married To Chioma After The Dismiss Of Their Son / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by MsDoris(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Recall some time last year, Popular media personality, Caroline Danjuma accused Davido of having a hand in her late boyfriend's death, Tagbo!

And ever since then, it's been one beef to another, one calling out to another. See here.

Well, it seems we didn't get the real picture, it is believed that when someone secretly likes, envies or loves a person but does not know how to communicate those feelings to the person or maybe tried to but was turned down, he or she lashes out as a way of concealing his or her annoyance.

I think that is the case with our talented Afro pop singer, Davido. Lol!

Seems he is in love but the love isn't being reciprocated.

Rumor has it also that Davido and Caroline once had a 'romantic thing ' in the past, I don't know how true that is.

Back to what I was saying, Davido was caught flirting with Caroline Danjuma on Instagram, I bet he never thought we would see it. Lol!

Continue @.............

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/01/davido-secretly-in-love-with-his-late.html

Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Ever8054: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
lie Mohammed be like....so you dey follow me for back...?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ever8054:
lie Mohammed be like....so you dey follow me for back...?
Aint no lie
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wee u evaporate comot for my face
Mr Linus
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Nectarbaba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Nectarbaba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
shior radarada.
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Jackson042: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
The foolish things people do for traffic!

OP Better go & find something meaningful to do with your time...

Not at the end of 2018, all you have to show is $0.98 which you got from Google Adsense...

#TelliPerson

2 Likes

Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by anibirelawal(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
why u too dey lie like this
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Bloggers will never make heaven. They have their VIP places in hell
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
not at all
Re: Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo) by Giddymoney(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Davido after banging Caroline

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Sister Nissi Ogulu Drops New Banging Song!!! / Davido And Larti Spotted Eating Swallow Food (pics) / "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.