Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Tboss Blasts Uriel For Gossiping About Her Inside Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Tboss Blasts Uriel For Gossiping About Her Inside Bbnaija (1025 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Children Push Her Inside Swimming Pool / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Tboss Blasts Uriel For Gossiping About Her Inside Bbnaija by Williams2017: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
The Big Brother Naija reunion show which began airing on Saturday on Africa Magic, featuring Bisola, Tboss, Soma, Miyonse, Uriel and Bassey; all who were expected to revisit unresolved issues which they had with their fellow housemates, took another turn as the second runner up of the reality TV show, TBoss slammed Uriel for gossiping about her in talks with other housemates when she got out of the house.

According to TBoss, she doesn’t know why Uriel took her story to other housemates without facing her with it.

On the other hand, Bisola revealed how she felt about TTT’ keeping his marriage away from her, Tboss put Uriel on blast for talking about her to other members of the house when she got out of the house.

‘He is such a fantastic actor, how did he hide that? I go on and on about my daughter, but I couldn’t understand how you could hide your family, it’s not like you are a single father, like me’, she said.

Soma on the other hand accused TBoss and Miyonse of making out when wrapped under the duvet, an accusation TBoss denied vehemently, claiming nothing happened. She also lashed out at Soma telling him to ‘shut the f*ck up’ as she never felt anything for Miyonsem, but only enjoyed his company.

watch the all He said, she said clips here: http://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/bbnaija-reunion-tboss-blasts-uriel-gossiping-inside-big-brother-house/

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Tboss Blasts Uriel For Gossiping About Her Inside Bbnaija by TributeNG: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Unnecessary drama

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Tboss Blasts Uriel For Gossiping About Her Inside Bbnaija by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
T boss and drama is like tu face and baby mamas ....inseparable. grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Years After Losing His Babe To OAP Suave, Man Gets Compensated / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Birthday Today. Then Vs Recent Photos / Fake it'Laura Ikeji Reveals Five Shocking Tips On How To Make Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.