Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,513 members, 7,978,710 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) (22605 Views)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Omudia11: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by 1234onyekwe: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mehn,the hardship is too much people re loosing it on daily basis,who knows what 'll happen if this man eventually wins 2019.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by sunsewa16: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Not only to go home and rest, he should go to the grave

he should go home to eat,rest and sleep as he said his doctors adviced him,but not to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by bart10: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari isn’t a good man abegg angry
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Boss13: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
bugidon:
I wish all our Nigerian celebrities will follow this example. The time is now for the youths to step up. We are too backward in the hands of Buhari

If they would leave Instagram alone and express themselves. They should stop the buffoonery. Everyone is feeling the pains. I am looking at my fuel tank and the queue is freightening. Naira keeps falling against the dollar. Inflation keeps going up and businesses are shutting down.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Yinxies(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lemme goan make my own video too grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by bugidon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
My brother buhari has plunged Nigeria into a miserable State and he still want to continue cry
Boss13:

If they would leave Instagram alone and express themselves. They should stop the buffoonery. Everyone is feeling the pains. I am looking at my fuel tank and the queue is freightening. Naira keeps falling against the dollar. Inflation keeps going up and businesses are shutting down.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Blazing8(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari please don't come out for a second term.... I'm begging you.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Omudia11: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy
Threebear:
If buhari has any human empathy, he will heed this warning.
God (from father mbaka) has rejected him
Satan (from obasanjo) has rejected him.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Omudia11: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shut up
nairavsdollars:
Bloody attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Sanchase: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Before you become a president in a sensible country you must have a manifesto, buhari didn't even have a cv

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Terver90: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
sparkwil:
Good one
Now we all know buhari is synonymous to misfortune and failure what next?
Where is that younger person with the interest of the nation at heart? We have a nation full of misguided youths who are energetic in chasing women and sex dolls... too sad. I won't be too surprised if the worst happens and this brain dead Daura President is re-elected
I am very much availabile to fly Nigeria to greatness if given the opportunity. There credible Nigerian youths who still love integrity, despite the level of decrease in moral decadence, I am one of such any doubter can try me out before spewing faithlessness.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by MEILYN(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Brother Buhari, please don't contest in 2019. You have done your best, it's time for another person to try. We are begging you in the name of God. I voted for you in 2015, I was so happy when you won in 2015 but right now I am saying don't contest because you have done your best and it's enough.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by solidstone9ja: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maxibeats:
Watch Yul edochies messgae to Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtFru_35A8
is time for the president of the herdsmen to go home

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Viicfuntop(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:
...and who be Yul Edochie, abeg? Is he any relevant than we d ordinary 9ja pple? Abeg, make he waka commot joor.. angry

That's why people like you will continue to rant online
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

That's why people like you will continue to rant online

I fit blame you? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Viicfuntop(f): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:

I fit blame you? undecided

Take a glass of water and sleep.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Take a glass of water and sleep.

Ugliness na disease sef... we sabi una type.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:
...and who be Yul Edochie, abeg? Is he any relevant than we d ordinary 9ja pple? Abeg, make he waka commot joor.. angry

Go fuvck yourself. It's because of spineless cowards like you that's why these fulani scallywags are taking us for granted angry
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
This is passionate!!!! I was touched!!!i was touched....
Pls President heed this call.... it will be wickedness for u to run for a second term
don't be deceived by grammar that guy is looking for contracts, he did same in anambra
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by no1madman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Not only to go home and rest, he should go to the grave
1 million ft. Deep. .
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Ugliness na disease sef... we sabi una type.

Well the way your pidgin comes out, is enough to say that you are an area boy
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

English language no be our mother tongue. Babe you dig kiss
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

Go fuvck yourself. It's because of spineless cowards like you that's why these fulani scallywags are taking us for granted angry

Wow... on top wetin? Na wah ooo.
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Lol... Na be MC Oluomo #2 grin... Tuaile 4 me anytime, anyday. If una no sabi, now you don sabi. cool. Stab me e no go fit enter, shoot me, na dust I go dust am... Iyalaya anybody wink.. For my area wey I never chop belle-full, you dey commot spoon. Dem no plenty reach, cheesy abeg, go reinforce waka come. I dey kanpe! grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Wow... on top wetin? Na wah ooo.

Bros no mind me joor. This Buhari regime just dey make me vex anyhow angry
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by bedspread: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
TolaTosin:
don't be deceived by grammar that guy is looking for contracts, he did same in anambra
GET THE MESSAGE LEAVE THE PERSON
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

Bros no mind me joor. This Buhari regime just dey make me vex anyhow angry

God dey, no yawa! grin
Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just hope Mr president sees this video.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) by Follygunners: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

English teacher. Come learn English 101. If you sabi English as you purported, it's supposed to be 'it's', NOT 'is'. It's an "attributive adjective" NOT, a preposition as utilized in your sentence. Abeg, go borrow urself some sense... lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.