Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,142 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? (1034 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates / 2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obj rooting for Sule Lamido, asking Buhari not to exercise his fundamental Human Right like He Obasanjo did in 2003....

grin grin grin

Go to the poll, contest against him and defeat him on the field and not begging him not to contest...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Firefire(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Obj rooting for Sule Lamido, asking Buhari not to exercise his fundamental Human Right like He Obasanjo did in 2003....

grin grin grin

Go to the poll, contest against him and defeat him on the field and not begging him not to contest...
[/s]

Wounded lion cat gallivanting around the cyberspace to protect his crumbs... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5x6pbJMyU
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by abokibuhari: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
That old f00l letter has scattered the kingdom of Buhari grin
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by SamoaJoe: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shameless OP. This Kayode Ogundamisi is a very hopeless, useless and senseless homosexual. If I had the opportunity, I will force an iron into his anus laced with acid. I will then naked him, turn him upside down and crucify him on a cross close to a bees nest. I will then upset the Bees so that they will sting him to death.

If he is still alive after all these, I will urinate in his mouth, poo in his face and then bury him alive!

Kayode, Ubanka. Duri Mamanka!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by KardinalZik(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari is a failure. Even his wife knows that. Anyone that support Buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Omudia11: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
You my dear op are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by PROPHETmichael: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 nigerians have decide on this 2 respectful and progressive people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 nigerians ZOMBIES have decide on this 2 respectful and progressive people.
FIXED grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

cos they know they can't win that way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Ngasky(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
We are in democracy and i wonder who is scared of facing the incumbent at the polls?
Nobody can defeat Buhari at the polls thats why they want him to give up. Any one who think he can let him come out and contest.
The common man on the street believes in Buhari despite the challenges facing him.

If they cant defeat him at the polls then they are not good enough to lead the nation at large

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Ngasky(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Shameless OP. This Kayode Ogundamisi is a very hopeless, useless and senseless homosexual. If I had the opportunity, I will force an iron into his anus laced with acid. I will then naked him, turn him upside down and crucify him on a cross close to a bees nest. I will then upset the Bees so that they will sting him to death.

If he is still alive after all these, I will urinate in his mouth, poo in his face and then bury him alive!

Kayode, Ubanka. Duri Mamanka!
After all these will that make you and your candidates win at the polls?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Desyner: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

Who is afraid to go against a corrupt and unprincipled Buhari.
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by buhariguy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Because buhari is the real incumbent.
Not like that fake incumbent ineffectual buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
Who is afraid to go against a corrupt and unprincipled Buhari.

[/s]

GEJ supporters bore me with stale lines..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Alariwo2: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
I expect Igbos to form a new party or merge an existing one with other regions and slug out presidency from PMB and the North with the level of hatred they display here on Nairaland.

But no, it's APC Yorubas formed with North to boot out PDP they want to contest under.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Desyner: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Your tactic of tagging any voice contrary to yours and your masters' interest has landed you guys where you are today. Show me one post where I support(ed) GEJ in Nairaland or forever shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by Desyner: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Your tactic of tagging any voice contrary to yours and your masters' interest has landed you guys where you are today. Show me one post where I support(ed) GEJ in Nairaland or shut it forever.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by obonujoker(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:
I expect Igbos to form a new party or merge an existing one with other regions and slug out presidency from PMB and the North with the level of hatred they display here on Nairaland.

But no, it's APC Yorubas formed with North to boot out PDP they want to contest under.
Rubbish!

Clown....who told you APC is a yoruba or Hausa party.... tribalistic iti
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by zombieTRACKER: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
A goat can defeat buhari at the polls

Buhari means failure

1 Like

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by OAM4J: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
2019 will be an interesting year. May God spare our lives to see it,
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by dayo23(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

I am a typical yoruba, don't think because Tinubu and Akande was invited by that dullardd means all is well! Tinubu will backstab Buhari the way Buhari did to him, keep saying trash over here, we go clear your doubt 2019
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by madridguy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sai Baba is unshakable.
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by aolawale025: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kayode Ogundamisi should stop trying to influence anything on twitter. He's sounding hollow. He was one of those who misled people to vote for this government
Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by futurerex: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Because his a terrorist and capable of doing anything to remain in power

Re: Why Are Other Candidates Afraid To Contest Against Buhari? by SalamRushdie: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2018
We dare the dull Daura lice to contest so we can squish him at the polls

Buhari is a blood thirsty lice -----Obasanjo

(1) (Reply)

Dan Ali, Benue APC And The Punch Newspaper Editorial / FG Charges Melaye For False Information / 21 Killed In Offa And Ijagbo Communal Clash In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.