Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria Footballer Faleye Sunday Aim To Bring CHAN Golden Boot Back Home - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Footballer Faleye Sunday Aim To Bring CHAN Golden Boot Back Home (925 Views)

Nigeria Footballer Ahmed Musa Joins Endsarsnow / Home Eagles New Boy, Faleye: I’m Happy To Make My Mom Proud With Goal Vs Enyimba / Rohr Still In Search Of Quality World Cup Goalkeeper, To Assess Ezenwa With CHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Footballer Faleye Sunday Aim To Bring CHAN Golden Boot Back Home by Solution21(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
After the transfer saga about Alexis Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan (though, thank God it all ended last night)

Here comes another day with the fixture between Equatorial Guinea ? - ? Nigeria, 20:00 (UTC+01:00); 8:pm Nigeria time (CHAN tournament)!

Though we expect more goals and a win for Nigeria Team, but that shouldn't be done under pressure. Faleye Sunday revealed that he would like to take home with him the Golden Boot Award for the highest goal scorer. Bro's, that's a good wish, I believe you and God's grace to you!

He score the winning goal for the Nigeria Team in the last match against Rwanda and aim for more goals for his side.

Go Home Base Eagles
#Ajegunle to the world!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 1 0 Sudan CHAN2018 All Goals & Highlights HD 31 01 2018 / Match Of The Day By Soibi Ransom : Spurs Ease Past Arsenal In A One Sided Game / Wolverhampton Wanderers Promoted To The English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.