Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says (620 Views)

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says by Wepublicisenaij: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.

According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Saidy who shared her beautiful photos wrote:-

HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me.

I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor

http://wepublicisenaija.com/21552/i-wont-allow-hiv-to-limit-me-lady-living-with-hiv-says/

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says by HungerBAD: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Noted
Re: I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says by zealblinks(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
fake smile. continue smiling I no do. lol
Re: I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says by Threebear(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
The truth is that HIV has already limited you. There are things a normal person can do that you'll no longer be able to do.
You'll need to change your diet drastically
You'll live out the rest of your life taking anti retroviral drugs.
You won't be able to have normal relationships only of course with another positive person and you'll never breast feed your kids.
So yes HIV will limit you, all you need to do is turn those limitations to positivity.
Re: I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says by heendrix(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked
she still dey smile. sarrki what do you say about this?

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Wed Chika Ike / I Wear My Bra For 3 Months Before Washing It – Toke Makinwa / Dbanj Rock His Red Gucci And Porsche To Do The Shaku Shaku Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.