Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (52055 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Watch the interview of Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's fiancee where she talked about catching her ex-husband with a man, how he allegedly sent touts to kidnap her & how he made life hell for her

Benedict Elechi, the CEO of Tastebuds and the fiancee of OAP Daddy Freeze, sat down with Linda Ikeji TV's Tope Olowoniyan to talk about life with her ex-husband, Paul Odekina.

Elechi in the interview talked about catching her estranged husband with a man in their home, how he lived a double life as an an alleged closeted homosexual, how he made life a living hell for her, deprived her of sexual benefits of marriage, sent touts to kidnap her and also vandalized her company equipment in Port Harcourt.

Watch the explosive interview below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_wbkrB73ZI

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/1/watch-the-explosive-interview-of-daddy-freezes-fiancee-elechi-where-she-talked-about-catching-her-ex-husband-with-a-man-how-he-allegedly-sent-touts-to-kidnap-her-how-he-made-life-hell-for-her.html

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Papiikush: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Without any evidence to back up her claims, they are just words and she can be sued for defamation.

Anyone can come out just to say anything against someone else. Especially on a platform that needs traffic. (Linda's new TV show)

There is freedom of speech but you've got to be careful selecting every word coming out of your mouth...You might need to answer for them.

By the way, Aunty Linda why don't you call your sister's husband to the show for an interview?

Yeah, I mean kanu's brother the "borrow pose" legend.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yikes
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Himalayas: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is calling a dog bad name to hang him. I don't always form opinion on one sided story.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Apostle must hear this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by swisschris(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Does this mean freeze is Gay?
#NyashKnacker

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Attention seeking fellows undecided
I wonder the kind of pikins you two would produce,,,,Aunty Kem & likes productsgrin

1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by chiedozie198100: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
linda ikeji is always excited about HOMO stories, why?

21 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by eddyslim(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daddy Freez, You've entered one chance

9 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by adaksbullet: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are we not read these topic b4? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Demmtek(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Another headlines for the social media tomorrow how i wish the more traffic this is gonna the more money in my account. Well cooked story anyway
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Threebear(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
sad
You married a man for ten years, copulated only eleven times but you didn't think anything was wrong, you stayed, enjoyed his money as much as you could and then when you are sure there is nothing left for you to gather, you came out and started screaming he is gay. Shame on you!
Women like you are capable of murder.
Why do we care if your husband is gay, how does this add or subtract from our already doomed economy.

Meanwhile this is a trick by Linda to distract us from Laura and ogbonna's mess but it ain't working.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by DoTheNeedful: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Naija ladies and forming. In summary, she left her millionaire ex-husband because of fv<k grin
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Linda
Linda
Sorry aunty Linda
How many times I call you?

Freeze is coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by DaddyKross: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Even Freeze is a gay.

6 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by donconior: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Make we fry beans
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Xinzu: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Why do I find that name "Odekina" very amusinggrin

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Ugbavihi: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
swisschris:
#NyashKnacker
she isn't talking about freeze but her ex. Hubby paul odekina.. She is currently freeze's fiancee

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Both of una dey craze
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
This could be true but not a sufficient reason to discredit what he has been saying so far.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by tafat: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2018
wow,is it to be compared with the new camon cm?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by BCISLTD: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2018
angry this stories can cost him is job at total..not the gay part but the abuse
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Just watch how Nigerian HOLY SAINTS display their heaven bound Christ Like attitude !!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Yeah this is to the mod who banned me unnessary tongue for 7days

Bloody Being
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Aniwhyte(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Without any evidence to back up her claims, they are just words and she can be sued for defamation.

Anyone can come out just to say anything against someone else. Especially on a platform that needs traffic. (Linda's new TV show)

There is freedom of speech but you've for to be careful of every word coming out of your mouth...You might need to answer for them.
Adegbenro7643:
Attention seeking fellows undecided
I wonder the kind of pikins you two would produce,,,,Aunty Kem & likes productsgrin
Demmtek:
Another headlines for the social media tomorrow how i wish the more traffic this is gonna the more money in my account. Well cooked story anyway
Threebear:
sad
You married a man for ten years, copulated only eleven times but you didn't think anything was wrong, you stayed, enjoyed his money as much as you could and then when you are sure there is nothing left for you to gather, you came out and started screaming he is gay. Shame on you!
Women like you are capable of murder.
Why do we care if your husband is gay, how does this add or subtract from our already doomed economy.

Meanwhile this is a trick by Linda to distract us from Laura and ogbonna's mess but it ain't working.
DoTheNeedful:
Naija ladies and forming. In summary, she left her millionaire ex-husband because of fv<k grin
Next2Bezee:

Sheeple spotted. They are usually identified by their inability to read & that's why their pastor has to explain everything to them.

It says her ex-husband not freeze himself.

See them...see them...see them yeye people, but if it was the other way round of freeze advising people nor to pay tithes or some of his anti Christ preaching, you guys would have been masturbating on it already.

16 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Next2Bezee(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2018
swisschris:
#NyashKnacker

Sheeple spotted. They are usually identified by their inability to read & that's why their pastor has to explain everything to them.

It says her ex-husband not freeze himself.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by oshe11: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2018
So she apparently left One GAY partner for another, ACCORDING TO SAMCLEFgrin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.