Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,673 members, 7,965,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His (1086 Views)

THE SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND ( My life Story To Read) / My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? / Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by laidelaitan(f): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2018
A confession to my husband, my two sons are not his…

This is a confession to my husband and a revelation to my boyfriend, my heart is heavy, I know I have been very bad, but that is all in the past now.

I won’t try to sugarcoat things or even beat around the bush. I have been married to my husband for eight years. We got married when I was 22.

We dated for a year and while we dated, I was in a relationship with another guy whom I actually loved more than my husband.

However, when he proposed to me, I was excited that I would be getting married. I pictured myself in the dress, pictured the wedding reception, people waiting on me and all that, so I said ‘Yes’.

We got married but I never broke up with my other boyfriend. Not even for a day. We met up to thrice every week, I must confess that I was with him more than I was with my husband.

The first time I got pregnant was two months after my wedding, I knew immediately it wasn’t my hubby’s child, but I kept it and said nothing. I had the child, a boy.

My second pregnancy was barely a year after I had my first child, it wasn’t my husband’s either… Another boy.

My last child came just two years ago, and she is my husband’s only child.

Neither of the two men are aware, it has been my secret until recently… I could’t keep it anymore, my heart was so heavy…every time I led the worship in church, I kept waiting for thunder to do some magic!

I confessed to my pastor’s wife, continue reading on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/23/headofsocials-confession-husband-two-sons-not/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by Oyenike01(f): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2018
hmmmm, this life is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by yachal: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2018
laidelaitan:

This is a confession to my husband and a revelation to my boyfriend, my heart is heavy, I know I have been very bad, but that is all in the past now.

I won’t try to sugarcoat things or even beat around the bush. I have been married to my husband for eight years. We got married when I was 22.

We dated for a year and while we dated, I was in a relationship with another guy whom I actually loved more than my husband.

However, when he proposed to me, I was excited that I would be getting married. I pictured myself in the dress, pictured the wedding reception, people waiting on me and all that, so I said ‘Yes’.

We got married but I never broke up with my other boyfriend. Not even for a day. We met up to thrice every week, I must confess that I was with him more than I was with my husband.

The first time I got pregnant was two months after my wedding, I knew immediately it wasn’t my hubby’s child, but I kept it and said nothing. I had the child, a boy.

My second pregnancy was barely a year after I had my first child, it wasn’t my husband’s either… Another boy.

Neither of the two men are aware, it has been my secret until recently… I could’t keep it anymore, my heart was so heavy…every time I led the worship in church, I kept waiting for thunder to do some magic!

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/23/headofsocials-confession-husband-two-sons-not/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

This is gobesticated. Am just trying to imagine how ur husband wud feel wen u confess to him.
Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by placeofallure(f): 3:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Haaaaa Women! Can't deal!
Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by donstan18: 6:23am On Jan 24, 2018
t
Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by Lewaluv(f): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Die with ur secrets and shame.
Re: A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His by Diamond23(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
laidelaitan:

[/color] Ma'am, u must be awarded a certificate for Deceptionology. Hw were u able to carry it out so perfectly?.Hmmmm, u r even afraid of ur boyfriend more than ur hubby.U should look for a way to confess ND seek for their forgiveness not running away. Remember is no longer a secret since ur pastor nd his wife r aware.Sooner or later d truth will be revealed buh it would be more enduring if d truth will be heard frm u. KARMA z already taking its full cause.[color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija - Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex Again In The Toilet [VIDEO] / Sugar Mummy Needed Here / Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.