Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Highest Paying Niches For Google Adsense 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Highest Paying Niches For Google Adsense 2018 (716 Views)

Top 7 Best Adsense Niches For 2020 In Nigeria / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paying Niches For Google Adsense 2018 by princemose: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Best Paying Popular Niches for Google Adsense 2018. You may have noticed the low adsense cost per click in this January 2018, and probably that is why you are searching for the highest Paying Niches for Google Adsense 2018, with an intention to change your niche to top paying niche so that you can earn more from adsense.

It has become so challenging for publishers this 2018 to make meaningful earnings in google adsense. Several adsense click may end up giving you very low earnings. You may wish to know why. I answered this question in a previous post ” Why are my adsense earnings low ?”

Looking at the keywords used in your blog, you may find out ways to make your adsense better. Adsense pays per click or per impression depending on the amount advertisers pay or compete for positioning and placement using the keyword on publishers websites or blog.

So this means that you need to know the particular keywords that attracts bigger cost per click CPC. This will help you earn higher with google adsense in 2018.

Highest Paying Niches for Google Adsense 2018 Depends on:
High paying Google AdSense Niche:
The adsense niche you decide to blog on will to a large extent determine how much money you earn with google adsense this 2018. Below is a list of 5 top and highest paying Google Adsense niches for 2018.

5 top and highest paying Google Adsense niches for 2018
1. DONATIONS

SEE MORE: http://income44.com/highest-paying-niches-for-google-adsense-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Process Your TIN/EIN For Your USA Adsense and business / Webmasters In The House Please Help Me To Review My New Website / How To Remove The Yellow Background Around Google Adsense Ad On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.