Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring (544 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by hypemanifeanyi: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2018
A Nigerian woman on Twitter said she would not accept a ring worth 20K or less. She did not reveal if it's 20K Naira or Dollars but Twitter users carried the matter on their head and began to bash her for her personal preference.

She has now been forced to lock her account following the backlash.

See reactions to her tweet below.

https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-slams-lady-on-twitter-for.html

Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by konkonbilo(m): 5:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Na rubber band dem go put for ur finger last last cheesy
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by prospero5(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2018
see this akamu o!
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by Shedrack777: 5:17am On Jan 24, 2018
begging for proposal in disguise. this lady is in desperate need to get married. we know and understand this language nah
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by ochobaba(m): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2018
That's if only you would see a man to even proposed to you cz guys are angry now...Naso your fellow slay mama take proposed at the mall to someones wife
you go grow metu for here!!!
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2018
a sexdoll is all I need, nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by Jaykolo10(m): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2018
op you and this girl share the same brain... Abeg receive sense
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by sunbilor(m): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Don't worry. We prefer you as a side bae and a potential baby mama. Afterall marriage is not compulsory for all.
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Na 2 use am do money ritual propose 2 beta woman sure pass undecided
Re: Nigerians Slams Lady On Twitter For Saying She Can't Accept 20k Engagement Ring by donstan18: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2018
g

(1) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband / Bridesmaids All Fell In A River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To The Wedding / Girlfriend Wants To Move Here With Me..what Should I Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.