Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,757 members, 7,935,257 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

How To Turn Your Yearly Income To A Monthly Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Turn Your Yearly Income To A Monthly Income (347 Views)

Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming / The Best Investment With Regular Monthly Income / How To Turn N1,000 Investment Into A Monthly Recurring Income Of #37,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Yearly Income To A Monthly Income by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello there,
My name is Okon Joseph, founder of 2 online business each making me 6 figures every month.

How would your life be if you were able to increase your monthly income by 10X?

Come on, you know you would love to…

But, why hasn’t it happened for you yet?

This mayn’t be the first time you have been looking for proven ways to make more money legally…is it?

Will you allow me to show you how you can turn your yearly income into a monthly income?

Let me share with you how you can easily double your income and live a financial free life just like me and my students.

Here is a summary of how you can turn your yearly income into a monthly income;

1. By Starting a Business
This is one way you can double your monthly income. You must have heard the statement, “nobody ever became rich or built wealth working as an employee.”

Few years ago, I was like you. I was honestly looking for ways I could increase my income and make more money.

I was sitting at a full-time job as a mathematics teacher, wondering how I will ever escape. I was stressed out, overworked and no free time for myself. I forgot to say this, I was ‘UNDERPAID’.

Today?

I run my online businesses from my bed and dining table. I make my own work schedule, pick my own clients, and only take on projects I enjoy. I started on a low key, and this little hobby became my obsession.

My two online business gives me the amount of money every month that I was making a year.

Now, I teach people how they too can start their own online business selling products or services online and become financially independent. The feedback I get most times from my students tells me that it is working and you too can also get there if you are willing.

If you are still in your 20’s, this is the best time to do something. They are countless of online businesses you can start with nothing but an idea and a lot of information.

2. Investment
This is another way you can turn your yearly income into monthly income. Do you have any investment in place running for you? You must have heard that, “you are not rich until you can make money while sleeping” right?

Having an investment running for you means your money is making more money for you while you are doing other things.

I personally have 2 investment accounts running for me, helping me make money without me doing anything. I don’t do anything than just deposit my money there every month. I get paid dividends 4 times in a year.

You too can be an investor just like me with as low as N5000. Your money is safe and you get paid dividends every four months unfailingly.

Would you want to know about other ways you can increase double your monthly income?

Join BMA (Business Mind Academy) my WhatsApp community because there is more you can learn aside what I just share. If you would like to hear how you can start an online business with as low as N2000 ($6) or how you can make up to N100,000 without a website just helping people solve their personal problems, then join this group now for FREE.

Here is my number to add me up 07037569338 on WhatsApp so I can add you into the group. Just tell where you got the number from.

See you at the other side!

(1) (Reply)

Rustlesy / Real And Legitimate Ways To Buy Bitcoins Successfully In 2018 / How Would You Like An Investment That'll Give 40% Interest Without Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.