Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

How To Earn A Minimum Of $50 Per Day With CPA Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Minimum Of $50 Per Day With CPA Offers (407 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn A Minimum Of $50 Per Day With CPA Offers by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Happy New year to you all, the moderators i hail.... I'm glad to be here to share my CPA tips to earn money daily.

earning $50 daily to most people sounds unrealistic but i can prove that to you that it is 100% possible and even earn more than that at first you might not earn up to that figure, your earnings could be from $25-30 per day as a newbie but with more effort your earnings will skyrocket day by day.... you can request to see my earnings proofs....

Are you struggling to convert on all your CPA offers? i will list out those mistakes and how you can avoid them as well the solutions you need that will fetch you earnings if its done correctly.....lets get straight to the point.

Mistakes to avoid...
* promoting non converting offers
* no landing page
* no email list
* wrong traffic sources
* not doing email marketing

If you fall into any of this above category then you are the cause of not earning from CPA offers...

Solutions....

* Search for converting offers using Google keyword planner to know what people are searching for... if you don't know how to do that, contact me。。。another ways to get the list of converting offers is to contact your CPA Affiliate Manager to give you the offers that converts.....

* Build a landing page... my brother n Sister to build a landing is very much cheap this days from a web hosting i uses... with the package i go for you can build 3 websites on just 1 hosting plan. get an experienced web designer to design for you a converting and search engine optimized landing page with a catchy Call-To-Action button on it....

* Build your email list... getresponse rocks well in this aspect... they av ready made opt-in pages to build your list....

Traffic sources:- Bing ads, Turbowebsitetraffic, Safetrafficrotator, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook..... to use FBK you will first boost your fan page to at least 1000 fans to 2000 fans to start earning serious commissions on your offers....

Email Marketing:- Do this very often, email marketing is very vital as we all know there is money in the list. email campaigns converts well any day any time.

Do all this stuffs correctly and you will keep earning $$$ into your PayPal through CPA offers....

To get a comprehensive training on CPA Marketing at my training centre get my contact details below on my signature......ONE LOVE

Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of $50 Per Day With CPA Offers by yinkeys(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018
This is a scam.
He is a graphic artist and a programmer.
0706 891 0883
Beware of this number

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Direct Uk Used Samsung Laptop 40k.. Hp Compaq Cq60 With Webcam 40k / I Will Develop Free Website For 20 People / Check Out This Grade1 USA Used HP Elitebook 8560w Workstation Corei7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.