Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

12 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Mike Adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Mike Adenuga (498 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Mike Adenuga by supernova094(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2018
With an estimated net worth of $5.5 billion dollars according to Forbes, the history of Mike Adenuga is sure to interest any Nigerian to uncover the secrets of his stupendous wealth.

So trust me when I say that these 12 facts about the history of Mike Adenuga I’m about to reveal, most of you probably don’t have a clue about. Here we go:

#1. Mike’s trillion-naira worth stems not just from Globacom, but also from his two other successful companies, Conoil and Equatorial Trust Bank as well as a few other relatively “not-too-high-profile” considered investments.

#2. He actually worked as a Taxi driver and a Gateman in London to fund his education while undergoing his university years.

#3. During his early 20’s back when he newly returned from London, his friends nicknamed him “the guru” and “the bull”. (But I think he prefares the former).

Source: http://www.richeetech.com.ng/history-of-mike-adenuga/
Re: 12 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Mike Adenuga by Dottore: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
I admire his wits and vast conglomerate. E no easy at all whether on self effort or by government support. You'd have to start from somewhere, work hard with good vision and credible ideas thereby positioning yourself for outside support.

(1) (Reply)

Youth And Shaku Shaku (the Effect) / If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ / Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.