Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

2019 Election! Don't Seek For Re-election Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election! Don't Seek For Re-election Obasanjo Tells Buhari (254 Views)

Consider Your Patients Before Embarking On Strike, Obasanjo Tells Doctors / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election! Don't Seek For Re-election Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Brainzcoded1: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2018
“I knew President Buhari before he became President and said that he is weak in the knowledge and understanding of the economy but I thought that he could make use of good Nigerians in that area that could help. Although, I know that you cannot give what you don’t have and that economy does not obey military order. You have to give it what it takes in the short-, medium- and long-term. Then, it would move. I know his weakness in understanding and playing in the foreign affairs sector and again, there are many Nigerians that could be used in that area as well.They have knowledge and experience that could be deployed for the good of Nigeria. There were serious allegations of round-tripping against some inner caucus of the Presidency which would seem to have been condoned.
Source: http://www.gospeljingle.com/dont-seek-re-election-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Time For An Awakening!!! / Desist From Insulting The Collective Intelligence And Memories Of Nigerians / Controversy As Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone ‘earlier Launched’ By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.