Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,688 members, 7,975,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Are You A Clock Builder Or A Time Teller?! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Clock Builder Or A Time Teller?! (302 Views)

Zenith Bank Accept 500,000 Old Notes ( See Bank Teller) / Are You Looking For SEO Expert, Link Builder Or Digital Marketer? / Quick Teller Paypoint POS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Clock Builder Or A Time Teller?! by pukena(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Are You a Clock Builder or a Time Teller?!

You are either one or the other...

If you rely on your personal genius, charisma, skills and personality to get things done....you are an amazing time teller!

Time tellers are usually revered. They are in the talented category. They can sing amazingly, write some complex codes, design amazing prototypes, and do stuffs that most people can't do.

Time tellers are everywhere...Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon, Jumia, Alibaba and offline industries ....selling what they know best....

Infact most people aspire to be time tellers!....

Being a time teller is amazing...you are respected, famous, make good money...

But why would I choose to tell time accurately by myself, when I can build a machine (clock) that doesn't need me to be there to tell time accurately..

This is the underlying principle of entrepreneurship..

Clock builders tend to build thriving systems, not dependent on themselves....in fact, mostly dependent on the ingenuity of time tellers!

Clock builders build a company to sell a product, not a product to determine the company (deep stuff)...

I prefer to build clocks that tell time accurately...

Every known name in the world of business are clock builders...who, in some cases, started out as time tellers but went on to build clocks!

I rather study how the owners of Fiverr operates that aspire to become Top 3 seller on Fiverr...

I am more fascinated studying how Amazon works, how Facebook thinks, Alibaba, Jumia, Konga..than to pride myself as the top merchants on any of this platforms.

Its boring to just be a time teller. Making money for the clock builder!

Just try to imagine how much Fiverr makes per day from total commissions?....You are just contented with selling big?...Dream bigger!

In just 6 months of running Pukena, I have built a brand worth more than my last 5 years of time telling!

That's the power of clock building

Make a shift today! It's starts with a mental shift..before actions

Think like the owner...
Don't be contented just climbing the ladder, own the ladder..

I have decided to help as man people as I can become clock builders.I told some of the artisans and service providers on Pukena platform that we would not just use them to make money, each of them would transit from being a good time teller to a clock builder. We would help them develop their brand, give them a website, teach them how to deliver world class service through our Pukena Academy...and ultimately graduate them as CLOCK BUILDERS!!!

This is my dream...Join me!

www.pukena.ng

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Books / Jobs In Lagos / Diamond Bank Marches To End Endometriosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.