Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (1548 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TunezMediaBlog: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kanu Nwankwo's 14yr old Marriage Is Falling Apart .

There is a raging storm in the household of Nigerian football legend, Kanu Nwankwo. His wife, Amara recently called out her brother in-law, Ogbonna who recently welcomed his baby with his new bride, Laura Ikeji. .
Amara accused Ogbonna of interfering in her marriage and trying to kill her and her kids. She wrote on his page; You have never allowed Kanu to be in peace with his family. You tried that with me all these years thinking I will die and now you want to come near my children.

Amara called him out after he shared a photo from Leeds football match, in her rant she wrote; “You are a coward and liar. That’s my sons ticket. He was supposed to follow his dad to the Leeds game today but no. Oloshi oloriburuku. Borrow pose. @ogbobekee1, don’t mess with my children’s things or their dad.”.

Sadly, this rant and the embarrassment that followed has led to a rift in her home. The couple who have been married for over 14years and blessed with three kids have unfollowed each other on their social media pages, leading to speculations of a split. Media reports claim, that friends and family have moved in to settle things between the two before things escalate. However, should the situation deteriorate, fingers will be pointed at Laura Ikeji's husband.

See photos below...
__
http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/kanu-nwankwos-14yr-old-marriage-is.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't know what is going on in their lives..

But Truth be told, Amara should not have disgraced her brother inlaw publicly the way she did...

She humiliated the whole family, including that of the ikejis...

That being said, kanu should forgive her and try to bring Peace and settlement in the family..

she is the mother of his kids and have been with him for years now...

No marriage is perfect, We fight, settle again and move on as one..

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by blackbreed25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Them wan start their own movie be that
I still da observe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by siloXIX(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Its funny how bloggers predict the future of marriages via social media.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Mrnakeina(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
The Ikejis...

I can see your handwork
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Paschal001: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
I smell frontpage......

When e reach, make una tell me

Then I would cone and comment
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nikkypearl(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2018
That's what happens.

Insult my family, ready to kiss the marriage goodbye.

I won't disrespect yours no matter what and don't disrespect mine.

She's foolish.. Later her eyes go clear, then the beg wey she no wan beg, she will still beg and place a leash on those fingers far away from twitter, if she still wants to stay married.
Alot of women are waiting to take her place, sharply.
Chai!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fitzmayowa: 1:34am On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't know what is going on in their lives..

But Truth be told, Amara should not have disgraced her brother inlaw publicly the way she did...

She humiliated the whole family, including that of the ikejis...

That being said, kanu should forgive her and try to bring Peace and settlement in the family..

she is the mother of his kids and have been with him for years now...

No marriage is perfect, We fight, settle again and move on as one..

Seconded
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Chubhie: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Interesting evolution on how the once shy amara has grown breasts of steel. Mother's love.

The queen has got amara and kids covered while ama'la,ogbonna and umunadi lurks in owerri.

Uwa wu karika papaya.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Chubhie: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2018
alexialin:
That's what happens.

Insult my family, ready to kiss the marriage goodbye.

I won't disrespect yours no matter what and don't disrespect mine.

She's foolish.. Later her eyes go clear, then the beg wey she no wan beg, she will still beg and place a leash on those fingers far away from twitter, if she still wants to stay married.
Alot of women are waiting to take her place, sharply.
Chai!
Assuming amara is within the catchment area of umunna...You right. but, the queens love for mother and child is enough to ebuoe kanu.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It / Big Brother Naija: Rico Swavey Rocks New Hairstyle / American Model, Symba Declares Love For Nigeria After Meeting Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.