Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,604 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. (747 Views)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Plastic Surgeon Creates His Dream Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Fia1: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Men this is how you can know if you have found your wife to be. Professionals across the globe did some research and came up with these qualities

*• She is more smart than* you

When you are looking for a dream wife, be sure that she is very smart. Normally, she should be more smart than you. And science agrees. Lawrence Whalley, professor emeritus of the University of Aberdeen has been researching dementia for a long time and he found that a smart woman can protect you from dementia later in life. His advice: “The thing a boy is never told he needs to do if he wants to live a longer life — but what he should do — is marry an intelligent woman. There is no better buffer than intelligence."

*• Completely sincere*

We all makes mistakes and wrong decisions at times. This makes it vital to have someone around who can put you back on track and inform you when you are going wrong. Recent Studies have shown that most men want to have a sincere woman for a wife when they look for a long term serious relationship. If you see a woman like that, do not let her go.

*• She is a positive thinker*

​If your woman is the type of person who sees the better side of you, you might see her as naïve optimist. Then you might have found the lady you want to spend your life with. Because Negative thinkers are bad for our well being in the future.

*• She compromises for your sake*

Life isn't a bed of roses and at a time in your relationship, you and your partner will be on crossroads. It’s totally usual and even cannot be evaded. But the relationship can only work if both partners are willing to compromise.
Psychologists of the UCLA have accompanied 172 married couples for 11 years and came to a simple conclusion: “It’s easy to be committed to your relationship when it’s going well,” said senior study author Thomas Bradbury. “As a relationship changes, however, shouldn’t you say at some point something like, ‘I’m committed to this relationship, but it’s not going very well — I need to have some resolve, make some sacrifices and take the steps I need to take to keep this relationship moving forward.”

*• She laughs at your boring jokes*

Seriously, we all want someone by our side who does laughs at our jokes no matter how boring they might seem. In the year 2006 a study by seasoned psychologists of a University suggested that having a girlfriend who thinks they are funny is more key for men than women. If you have seen a lady you can personally laugh with, ensure to take good care of her and spend your lifetime with her.

Read more here:
http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/men-here-are-10-characters-every-wife.htmlL
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by EngrMcDon(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
This world is not always a bed of roses. Hope she can smile at an empty pocket too. Being broke is not intended though. #BetterDaysAhead

1 Like

Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by dingbang(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2018
The world is dynamic and everyday ain't Christmas day. So people should learn to adapt to every kind of situation life presents itself.
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2018
No human being us completely sincere oga.
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by brownsugar23: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2018
cry
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Homeboiy: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Trash as usual
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Elparaiso(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2018
These lists are becoming annoying. Them tell you say my jokes dey boring? I no kuku need Yes Woman.
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Fia1: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
dingbang:
The world is dynamic and everyday ain't Christmas day. So people should learn to adapt to every kind of situation life presents itself.
word!
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Fia1: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elparaiso:
These lists are becoming annoying. Them tell you say my jokes dey boring? I no kuku need Yes Woman.
lol
Re: Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. by Fia1: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
No human being us completely sincere oga.
no be lie sha

(1) (Reply)

If She Propose To You Will You Accept? / Why Are Some Girls So Stupid? / Qualities Of A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.