Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (96290 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ / Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by PrinceVM(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
can someone pls tell me dat Paul Okoye is not d Boyfrnd imself( Ironically) because with wat she is wearing n how falling her breast is@21 I can only sae she is finish!!!
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by OladeindeVW: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
She is 21 now, and you want her to introduce her boyfriends. ST, Canoe, Omo, Premier, Kongi if used for one cloth will surely wear/bleach the cloth. Advice your daughter to stick to just one brand of soup.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by olamariamjonez(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Strict Dad indeed. With that kind of dress.
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by Education83: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
It's unfortunate that the statement is coming from the father. No wonder she dressed half naked.
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
She looks like a starving refugee in that outfit

The piece of material ia hanging onto falling boobs, she looks far older than 21. I'm sure he must know his daughter has boyfriends sef.

All the money this man has and his child is just not it undecided
Kilode? Kini girl yen se fun e?
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by Psoul(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
eodavids:

Sure!
If a father fails to guide his daughter in dressing properly, even the husband won't succeed in deterring her from moving naked. If a husband attempt correcting her in that regard, because the father condoned it, the lady will take it as an attack on her personal life.

Except she marry a moraly bankrupt husband, she may find it hard to enjoy matrimonial life under a well culture home.
May God help her become a "born again" prior to her marriage.

Exactly bro. Thank God we were trained by yesterday's parents and not these present parents
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by lilkudos(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
21 and boobies already singing..

"Don't let me fall"

cry cry cry cry
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

show us your rags and be proud
Three hours and no single like.
Thats to show you how moronic your comment is

3 Likes

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by free2ryhme: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

Three hours and no single like.
Thats to show you how moronic your comment is

monitoring spirit, I dont post for likes that is what you live for

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by 21savages: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmmm...dis kind breast daddy u rili nid to know hu's ha boifrnd
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
What nonsense is she wearing in the photo?
No daughter will try this nonsense with my Father...

I agree with you

you again?come which network u dey use
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by lavenjcrown(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
I still don't know the other paul okoye. my thought is still on paul okoye of the psquare I know.
Michellla:
who else thought it was Paul Okoye of P-square
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by Mariangeles(f): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
askibee:

I agree with you

you again?come which network u dey use
Hahaha...why?
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by visijo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
I was expecting to see one sweet lady with ample boobs.. But all of sudden I am shocked..
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by diluewunmi: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
What nonsense is she wearing in the photo?
No daughter will try this nonsense with my Father...

My brother. I think say na only me see am o. Infact i don laugh tire. I get 2 girls. Den no born any of them well wear this kind thing even inside house not to talk of outside....

1 Like

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by CioAngels(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
What a shameful dressing, yet, her father will condemn a poor mans child of not being brought up well.
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by chibuzorc(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
can she regard to those things she is wearing as clothes
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
Hahaha...why?
d tin fast I wan change netwrk
Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by steryj(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who fall Olympus like this?

Re: Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien by williamdeluxe(m): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2018
she be lookin like grilled chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.