Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

20 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Turn You Down; Even Though, They Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Turn You Down; Even Though, They Love You (646 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Turn You Down; Even Though, They Love You by kazywhite(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Most guys that have been optimistic before asking a Nigerian lady out for a relationship usually encounter a heartbreak when they get a “No” or “I will think about it” as an answer. The most confusing part for some guys is that most of this ladies are the first to show their interest in the relationship yet they end up turning down the guys’ proposals usually with: “I actually like you as a friend”, “Give me some time, I have to think about it”, “I also love you but we can’t date for now” etc. just to prevent themselves from saying the word “yes” to the first proposal hoping for the guy to keep persuading them before they final agree as that would show more seriousness from the guys’ side and not render them cheap.

When a Nigerian lady turns you down, you can try your luck a couple more times and if she insist on her “No” kindly note that she is not interested and will never be until you go extra mile to win a her heart. You can do things like showering her with gifts, making her see the good sides of you, being there for her in times of trouble etc. And if after all these, she still doesn’t show any interest in you, kindly shift your proposal to someone else.

Girls too want to be in relationshipsso badly but they still have so say “No” due to some reasons. Ideashubs.com.ng has done a lot of researches and the reasons we can provide are

1. They do not like you: When a girl doesn’t like you, it is the most difficult situation, they may not even give you the audience and their “No” is always a sharp one. Do not let that discourage you, you can start by being friendly and helpful to them. Girls like guys better when they help them.

2. They want to know more about you: Maybe you just met recently and some girls don’t find it comfortable dating a stranger. You can take your time to prove to them how friendly you are and make them feel comfortable with you

3. They like you but someone else is still in the picture: Maybe they have been expecting you to ask them out and you didn’t until they eventually fall in love with some other guy. You coming after then gets them really confused as they might still want you and cannot leave the other guy.

4. They get lots of proposals: Some girls get lots of proposals from good guys and are really confused which to say “yes” too. You joining the league is another source of confusion for them

5. They are not ready to date: Some ladies below eighteen or secondary school believe they should not be dating at the moment. Respect their decision and wait for them if you can. They may say “yes” to you immediately when they are ready.

Continue reading here
http://www.ideashubs.com.ng/2018/01/20-reasons-why-nigerian-ladies-turn-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Drinking And Kissing, assaulting His Housemaid Finally Arrested (video) / Davido Caught Filming A Lady’s Gigantic Backside In Ghana (video) / He No Be Di Papa Of Awa Twins, I Feel My Husband Know, But He Nor Wan Talk –wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.