Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce (30163 Views)

Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by agukayode(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
ok

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by PROPHETmichael: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

If you want your face rearranged so not even your mother will recognize you, be my guest.

Na this same mouth put you for trouble that year, u still no wan learn.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by fpeter(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Money good
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Golly1: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
*Money Mistakes 3*
If you want to save, whenever you receive money, don’t start spending hoping that you’ll save what remains. Normally what remains is zero because as long as money to spend is available, the numerous things you can spend it on are also available. And things to spend on even incite their 'relatives' so that you spend even more than you had planned. When money to spend is not available, we naturally find a way of doing without it. That's why I've learnt to save with an INVESTMENT CLUB. Once I send money there I assume I no longer have it. Before you spend any money, put your savings aside then spend what is left after saving.
God bless you as you work on your financial prudence as we continue in 2018
Del Estate Enterprise cares about your finances and investments. Call us today for immediate inspection of our landed properties!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by pennywys(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
Why people crack their brain on how another woman should live her life is something I still don't understand....if you care so much about her you can marry her if she permits....
I would have love to marry her, but herself ego is intimidating
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Follygunners: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ugly thing! angry Na those kain pple wey don steal all our money dem go dey revere. The REAL pple (civil servants and gov't workers) wey dey do the REAL work no dey get any recognition. Foolish lady!
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by moshino(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:
Why such a beautiful woman has failed to get married is beyond me.
What's the need of all that success if you have absolutely no one to share it with, at least adopt a kid.
Anyway her life her choice.

...And why you have failed to become as rich as Davido and Wizkid is beyond us all. What's the need of you being a young man in Nigeria, and not rich like Davido and Wizkid baffles us.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Threebear(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
moshino:

...And why you have failed to become as rich as Davido and Wizkid is beyond us all. What's the need of you being a young man in Nigeria, and not rich like Davido and Wizkid baffles us.
grin I could say the same for you, because I know whatever I have, I'm still richer than you and your entire family put together.
So if I should be ashamed for not being as rich as Davido and wizkid (which you don't even know) I wonder what becomes of you, you're probably better at the bottom of third mainland bridge.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Okezedan(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rita Dominic fine lady.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by iswallker(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bridgetania:

Am in...
obafemi_akinbode@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by kingsman66(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bridgetania:
if u are interested in fixed match.. I single game. 15 odd..
Starting by 8:30pm

mention and email me, i will send u the game, u must stake 3k and above and pay me 15k after match..

If u arent serious or u cant stake high, pls dont inbox me abeg. I never asked anybody to pay before match, in order to prove myself, u pay after match..

In order to prove to the public that i'm real.. I will post it online here 3 minutes after the game starts...

.send the game
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by ignatiuschinedu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Make she try born her own pikin....so sm1 wl call her sm1's mom too.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Rozaytee: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
Why such a beautiful woman has failed to get married is beyond me.
What's the need of all that success if you have absolutely no one to share it with, at least adopt a kid.
Anyway her life her choice.
maybe she hasnt still seen her kind of man
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by gozzlin: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:
Too cute!

I'm tired of seeing that your profile picture.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Jochabed(f): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2018
gozzlin:

I'm tired of seeing that your profile picture.
ok.
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
opribo:
It was in USA I saw a 69yr old man talking about his girlfriend not a wife. It was there also that I met a beautiful lady probably in her late 20s with 5 children from different men.
Yet she wasn't married and she was living here life as a happy career woman.

What am I trying to say here. Those people have gone past where people use marriage as a barometer to measure how responsible a man or woman is. Personally, I do not encourage reckless living but once someone knows what they want why not.
We worry so much about ephemeral things.

As we read every now and then some marriages today are like hell hole.
I know man who confessed that since he married his life has become a mess, another said that the husband doesn't touch her or eat whatever she cooks and many stories like that.

Marriage is not a must, it is going out of date, what is real now is just do what you got to do and move on.
thank god you said US

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.