Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Flour Distributor Business Application Process For Dangote, Honeywell Or Golden - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flour Distributor Business Application Process For Dangote, Honeywell Or Golden (4593 Views)

Best Place To Start Distributor Business In India | Kleanation / The World’s Largest Atmospheric Tower Built For Dangote Refinery Leaves China / Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flour Distributor Business Application Process For Dangote, Honeywell Or Golden by NigerianHouse: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please does anybody know the application process for becoming a flour distributor for Dangote, honeywell and golden penny? How long it will take to process my application? Where to get the application form for a flour distributorship business, other supporting documents and address I would need to send my application? any inside man or person who works internally who i can contact will be greatly appreciated. If you know more details about this, please drop me a massage so we can talk/ chat about it. I have alot more questions to ask about this subject matter. Thanks
Re: Flour Distributor Business Application Process For Dangote, Honeywell Or Golden by Babyladyfaith(f): 11:33am On Feb 07
Become a Distributor
Dangote Cement Plc is Nigeria’s largest cement producer with operations in 14 African countries. In an effort to ensure distribution of cement pan Nigeria, the company is currently seeking credible distributors nationwide. The Company assures :
* 48 hours registration period guaranteed
* No Application / Registration deposit required
– Subject to : Minimum purchase of one trailer i.e 600 bags monthly on cash & carry basis

Registration Requirements
Please ensure that you have the soft copy of the following documents before you begin Application:
1. Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application Letter to become a distributor
3. Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
4. Passport Photograph of the company’s Proprietor/MD
5. Passport Photograph of the company’s Representative

Individuals/Corporate/Institutional Buyers

Individuals/Companies seeking to buy cement in bulk/50kg bags for projects should feel free to walk into our depots or offices nationwide.

For more information, please call the Area Sales Manager in charge of the depot closest to you from the depot location list.

Completed forms/Applications can also be sent by email to
cementdistributor@dangote.com
or
The Group Head, Corporate Communications
Dangote Cement Plc
3rd Floor, Union Marble House,
1 Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

PLEASE ALSO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
Re: Flour Distributor Business Application Process For Dangote, Honeywell Or Golden by concho(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19
Babyladyfaith:
Become a Distributor
Dangote Cement Plc is Nigeria’s largest cement producer with operations in 14 African countries. In an effort to ensure distribution of cement pan Nigeria, the company is currently seeking credible distributors nationwide. The Company assures :
* 48 hours registration period guaranteed
* No Application / Registration deposit required
– Subject to : Minimum purchase of one trailer i.e 600 bags monthly on cash & carry basis

Registration Requirements
Please ensure that you have the soft copy of the following documents before you begin Application:
1. Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application Letter to become a distributor
3. Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
4. Passport Photograph of the company’s Proprietor/MD
5. Passport Photograph of the company’s Representative

Individuals/Corporate/Institutional Buyers

Individuals/Companies seeking to buy cement in bulk/50kg bags for projects should feel free to walk into our depots or offices nationwide.

For more information, please call the Area Sales Manager in charge of the depot closest to you from the depot location list.

Completed forms/Applications can also be sent by email to
cementdistributor@dangote.com
or
The Group Head, Corporate Communications
Dangote Cement Plc
3rd Floor, Union Marble House,
1 Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

PLEASE ALSO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
Does the same process applies for the flour ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network / If your Genotype is AA, Do you know you are very susceptible to Malaria? / People Are Awesome: Amazing Feat Of Human Endurance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.