Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo (10534 Views)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by DF9JATV: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wife of the Vice President, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, paid a visit to Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State, at the weekend, to attend the second annual event of Mass Literacy For The Less Privileged And The Almajiris Initiative (MALLPAI) a foundation of the wife of Kebbi State Governor, Hajiya Aisha Atiku Bagudu.
Mrs Osinbajo who pointed out what these streets children are going through daily, said “if they are left on streets, our nation is endanger, if they are happy,we would be happy,if they are hungry,sick,angry,they would be violence and the consequences would affect all us”. She said that both government, governors and all stakeholders should tame the menace before it goes beyond control.

Soundings poetic, Mrs. Osinbajo asked personalities, eminent Nigerians present at the Second Annual event by Mallpai to contribute to the struggle to remove Almajiris children from streets saying ” I need help, can you look at my eyes to know my needs? These children need me to assist them, can any one of you help me on my needs?”
MALLPAI is an initiative of Hajiya Bagudu, which was established to eradicate illiteracy in communities, enrich the minds of the youth, add values to the lives of the less privileged and help develop unskilled women.

Mallpai Foundation 2nd Annual Event which was tagged "Building a sustainable Legacy on education for the Almajiris(less Privileged)"

In his remarks, the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, said illiteracy and lack of basic education remain serious obstacles to Nigeria's overall development.
The minister, well represented by the Executive Secretary, National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-formal Education, Prof. Abba Abubakar Haladu, said the country has the highest proportion of out-of-school children.

Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State Commended wife of the Vice- President for her humanitarian service to uplift less privileged in society, stressed that all Prophets of God preached seeking for education and render service to humanity.

He added, that as stakeholders are making efforts to resolve the Almajiri issues, they should not forget children of herdsmen,fishermen who don’t attend both Arabic and western schools.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/mrs-osinbajo-celebrate-mallpai-foundation/

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by DF9JATV: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
More photos

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by Angelb4: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
If PDP thinks we now regret voting for PMB in 2015, they can still present GEJ again in 2019 vs PMB let's correct our mistakes. Dead and buried party. By the way, when will Atiku visit me sef? Some people are born to waste money. President Buhari till 2023 noni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by BELKIS(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by ollaxworld: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
smiley

Small but mighty... #bewarned

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by oshe11: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm not surprised that Buhari is FAILING but what I cant comprehend is how NIGERIANS voted for a MUMMY FROM DAURA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by freshkpomo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
these people matter don tire me!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by phollybee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Madam! Advice your Man To Back off from Buhari in his second term Bid... Let him quit APC or better still Politics and face his Pastoral assignment if he stil wants his good name Protected.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by bestocrat(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
The chosen one and the special one

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by Auntielinda(f): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
someone should help me with lalasticlala number or mail pls
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lala right now be like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Auntielinda:
someone should help me with lala number or mail pls
has he impregnated you too and ran away?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by joystickextendr: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Okay

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Seen and noted.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by brainlucas: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by laffwitmi: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
God bless you my brother

PMB till 2023

Angelb4:
If PDP thinks we now regret voting for PMB in 2015, they can still present GEJ again in 2019 vs PMB let's correct our mistakes. Dead and buried party. By the way, when will Atiku visit me sef? Some people are born to waste money. President Buhari till 2023 noni.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by 12submarine(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Angelb4:
Lay more emphasis on addressing the grey areas of this administration rather than this mistake or no mistake.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by 12submarine(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
laffwitmi:
God bless you my brother

PMB till 2023

So you are okay with the massacre being carried out by those immigrants from Futa Jalon while buhari is silent?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by kambili999(f): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
that white sofa is really nice.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by undefeateds: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Angelb4:
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by chloedogie(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
bestocrat:
The chosen one and the special one

Mention me in anything that has to do with this man for 2019 and Donald Duke please. I reside and work in Abuja but from Osun state. I wan to mobilize for them down west because I relate well with people at home.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by MRAKBEE(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Angelb4:
What is this one taking about
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by ariwamichael(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
thats the wife of our VP? i swear i didnt knw he had a wife...1st time seeing her...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by Bakerdav: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chatter jet,she can't use presidential jet
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo by TijaniAbu: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bakerdav:
Chatter jet,she can't use presidential jet

Which charter jet? That is how fake Pastor Osinbajo lies to Nigerians. That is the jet the supposed anticoagulation presidency recovered from Diezani. Instead of presidency to sell it, they are using it without nigeria emblem to carry the dwarf midget's wife and kids.

This Mrs Osinbajo no fine at all. See her neck like tolo tolo neck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clement Agba: We Got $26.94 Billion Development Assistance In Six Years / Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church. / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.