Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,366 members, 7,897,648 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment (3209 Views)

Electoral Act: Buhari Has Hidden Agenda – Afenifere / Exposed: Oyegun’s ‘Hidden Agenda’ On Tenure Extension - The Nation / The Hidden Agenda Behind The Proposed Hate Speech Bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by pressydom: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
GLOBAL CATTLE BUSINESS

FACT SHEET

A. Top 10 NATION Cattle inventory 2017

1. INDIA: $303M.
2. BRAZIL: $226M.
3. CHINA: $100M.
4. USA: $93M.
5. EU: 89M.
6. ARGENTINA: $53M.
7. AUSTRALIA: $27M.
8. RUSSIA: $18M.
9. MEXICO: $16M.
10. TURKEY: $14M.

B. TOP 10 MILK EXPORTERS

1. NEW ZEALAND: $4.4B.
2. GERMANY: $2.6B.
3. NETHERLANDS: $1.9B.
4. FRANCE: $1.5B.
5. USA: $1.4B.
6. BELGIUM: $1.2B.
7. AUSTRALIA: $852M.
8. BELARUS: $637M.
9. UK: $569M.
10. SAUDI ARABIA: $556M.

C. TOP 10 BEEF EXPORTING NATIONS 2016

1. AUSTRALIA: $5.6B.
2. USA: $5.2B.
3. BRAZIL: $4.3B.
4. INDIA: $3.7B.
5. NETHERLANDS: $2.7B.
6. IRELAND: $2B.
7. NEW ZEALAND: $1.9B.
8. CANADA: $1.5B.
9. URUGUAY: $1.4B.
10. GERMANY: $1.3B.

Nigeria is NOT among the top 20 nations in the global cattle business. None of the top Cattle nations are practicing Cattle Colonies or primitive Cattle grazing. All the top Cattle nations are applying modern technology and ranching to maximise optimum profit from the Cattle businesses.
None of these top nations earning billions of dollars annually from the Cattle businesses condone the killing of their Citizens in the place of Cattle business.

How come, Nigeria that doesn't earn a single dollar from Cattle export has continued to condone the killing of its Citizens on behalf of free Cattle grazing? How come the present government has declared war against the villagers and the farmers by not arresting the perpetrators of ethnic cleansing going on in the nation? Are these Cattle grazing about all the nooks and crannies of the country not owned by wealthy and influential Nigerians?
Does it enter into the skull of these influential people that there are billions of dollars to be MADE by adopting global best practices in ranching?

The government rather than declaring war against POVERTY, has instead, declared WAR AGAINST ITS OWN PEOPLE by continually fostering primitive open grazing, grazing reserves or Cattle Colonies upon Nigerians. 2019 elections is just by the corner. Politicians have short memories. But the people that have been butchered, terrorisized, devastated, betrayed and humiliated along the length and breadth of the nation would not forget.
The villagers because of the permanent scars left by the killer terrorist will remember and do the right thing.
NIGERIANS in DIASPORA would not forget the precious lives daily slaughtered because of CATTLE.

The most precious thing given to us by GOD ALMIGHTY is human life. One Nigerian life is worth more than the whole Cattle in the world. When a government fails to realise this basic TRUTH, then it is high time for the Citizens to galvanize themselves and do the proper thing in 2019.

VOTE-IN CREDIBLE NIGERIANS WITH INTEGRITY AND CREDIBLE TRACK RECORDS IN 2019, THAT CAN DELIVER THE PEOPLE FROM POVERTY RIGHT FROM THE COUNCILORS TO THE PRESIDENT.

Please share WIDELY. Accurate information is POWER!

4 Likes

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by fellowman: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
nice one OP

1 Like

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
In these colonies, who shall be the master and subject?

1 Like

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by dangermouse(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
A know fact that the hidden agenda is to colonialis the entire nation using the cattle colony as a means of acquiring hectares of land.
These land would be occupied by the fulanis and when they do,they will install emirs to rule the land. The emirs by proxy becomes both the spiritual and political leader of the states to the detriment of the existing kings and chiefs in the states.

2 Likes

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by Psalmseen101: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by timecapsule: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Their plan Agenda is to achieve the failed agenda of Usman Dan fodio of 1804.

1 Like

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by Sprumbabafather: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
MORE HARD & DEADLY TIMES AHEAD : THE CATTLE COLONIES
The Nigerian govt. have decided to establish cattle colonies in every state of the country. Each colony will be five thousand hectares of land(5,000). This will be for fulani herdsmen. Do you know that :
(1) 1 hectare is a football field.
(2) 10 hectares is one square kilometer.
(3) 100 hectares is 10 square kilometers.
(4) 1,000 hectares is 100 square kilometers, ie 100,000m by 100,000m. And now >� (5) 5,000 hectares is 500 square kilometers, ie 500,000 m by 500,000m. This is a stretch of 25 kilometers by 20 kilometers of land mass. This is the kind of land mass they want for the fulani colonies. Imagine parts of the land stretching from Zuba to Gwagwalada to Airport junction to kuje to Aya towards Nyanya to Buari and environs.
# Do you know that many local Governments land mass in Nigeria are smaller than one colony?. In fact almost every local government in the South south,south East, and South west is smaller than one colony.
# So they want to establish one Fulani local Govt Area in every state of Nigeria.
# Do you know that there is only one (1) cattle colony in the whole world? It is in Pakistan, near the town of Karachi.
# Do not read alone. Pass on. Peace.
21/01/2018, 16:46:20: SAMBISA FOREST
* 686 square kilometers.
* 6.8 million hectares.
* 68 million plots of 100 feet by 100 feet.
* At 5 cows per plot, it can take 340 million cows.
* 340 million cows is 18 times the current number of cows in this Nigeria.

They have not told us what exactly they're looking for. But we know!

2 Likes

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by sunsewa16: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
we are backward in Nigeria is 95% caused by northerners especially hausa fulani, they never want to grew up,they continue living on stone age archaic culture, e.g cattle rearing in highbrow city area,has been the norm for them since ages,which they never see it to be wrong even at this 4G era,their over reliance on oil,thereby seeing anything restructuring as calamity is one of the clog on our wheel of progress as a nation,born to rule mentality of the hausa fulani without considering the qualities and basic qualifications of a leader,there's is as much as he is from hausa fulani ba qwomi,is a set back to our collective growth.

1 Like

Re: More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment by BUMKY: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
I DONT KNOW WHY? KILLING FELLOW HUMAN LIKE THEM JUST BECUS THEY WANT TO GAZE THEIR CATTLE, IT IS PAINFUL

(1) (Reply)

South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why / 4 Apc Governors And Many Others Set To Dump Party / There'll Be Another Civil War If Nigeria Breaks Up With Biafra –Emir Of Argungu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.