Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,253 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Whats Your Thought On This Meme? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Thought On This Meme? (841 Views)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by eghosa77: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol

Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by anibi9674: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
ok.
Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Then propose to him. No be ur mate dey propose to dia bobo weh we dey see for social media?

BTW this seun akindele guy now acts more in Yoruba movies. Ive not seen him on any recent English movie
Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Years after years, you won't propose, I don pray tire.
Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by Psalmseen101: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by Daniel2289(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Whats Your Thought On This Meme? by BlackDBagba: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be The Stubborn Type? / So The Valentine Has Passed. / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.