Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,450 members, 7,901,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

OMG; See How Fela's Son Blasted Obasanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG; See How Fela's Son Blasted Obasanjo (602 Views)

Fela Allows Me To Drive And Smoke At Age 12 - Fela's Son Femi Kuti Reveals / How Fela Defeated American Singer Shaba Ranks In A Smoking Challenge - Photos / “I Don’t Want To Be My Father,” Fela’s Son, Femi, Tells Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG; See How Fela's Son Blasted Obasanjo by Barbergeeday(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Son of the late Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Seun Kuti has come for former President Olusegun Obasanjo who earlier this week wrote an open letter to President Buhari asking him to quit. In former Presidents Obasanjo’s open letter, he said president Buhari to rest instead of contesting for the 2019 election and also said the Buhari’s administration has been incompetent in handling the economy of the country.

Read full story @ http://mashable.com.ng/seun-kuti-attacks-obasanjo/

(1) (Reply)

Grammys 2018: The Full List Of Award Winners / Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin / Tonto Dikeh Share Throwback Picture Of herself and Son On 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.