Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. (4854 Views)

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. by bummyla(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lift up the offering and pray like this:
“Father, I thank You, for giving me the opportunity, the strength and the wisdom to acquire this seed. I recognise and worship You with this offering as the only source of all my income. I thank You because once I was lost, but now I’m found. I thank You for thesalvation of my soul.

As I give this first fruit offering now, accept it, O Lord, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
By this offering, I hereby acknowledge that You are my priority. O God, arise and use this offering as a key to my increase, enlargement, promotion, and uncommon favour. By this offering, let the power of the wasters be destroyed from my life, deliver me from losses of any kind, and envelope my life with blessings money cannot buy.
By this offering, I plug myself into the socket of financial open heaven, uncommon breakthroughs, dominion prosperity, uncommon favour, unimaginable achievements, and total victory, in the name of Jesus.
As I give this 1st fruit offering, let its sanctifying power flow down into all my other incomes. O Lord, catapult me into Your divine location, position, anointing and wisdom for my life. Let the milk and honey of the earth be deposited into my bosom.
This I pray, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.”

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/25/pmch-mfm-prayers-just-before-giving-your-1st-fruit-offering/
Re: PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. by funstufz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
God bless

1 Like

Re: PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. by bummyla(m): 4:30am On Jan 26, 2018
funstufz:
God bless

Amen! And You Too!!

(1) (Reply)

Does Loyalty Precede Morality? / How Satan Attack And Destroy Children Of God / Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.