Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,028 members, 7,946,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! (771 Views)

This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by safeact(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
No luv can claim to be or last without condition, sacrifices and compromise. A man may luv u because u are tall, beautiful, rich, have good career, ur family background, ur manners, social status, ur connections, brilliant etc, a lady might claim to luv u bcause u are handsome, rich, sxx and satisfaction, a star,u smell nice, dresses well, ur social status, u r her boss, ur car, ur house, marriage,speeks well etc when any of these is found wanting, d luv fades and is sustained by comprise or legal binding. Therefore if u r in a relatiƶnship,try to find out d conditiƶn on which ur partner clinchs on. If u have a contrally view, let me know!
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by iice(f): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
Interesting how the man loves but the woman claims to love undecided

Erhh aren't all those attributes part of a person?
Sure certain characteristics/attributes weigh more than others and the less desirable and put on a list to tackle.
But to love is to accept someone inspite of the undesirable/less desirable.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by safeact(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
I doubt if there is any luv without condition!
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by Ben13: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
. .Love is with/ by agreement not conditions.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by rawswagga(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2010
Yeah luin someone without condition somtimes does nt last long.women hav unending desires so dats why if a lady is in luv wit u she is satisfied wit who u r,@ d moment she sees a nice different btw u nd somoda guy she tends to fall for d guy.so I tink while a relationship last luv palys a major roll.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by safeact(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Ben-10, what type of an agreement do u mean? A conditional agreement abi? I tell u guys if u look closely,u will observe that something got u attracted to ur partner and that is d basic of ur luv. Ok, why is it that guys really fall in luv with ugly girls,that is beauty for u. I no a gal that told me that she loves d colour of my lips and that is her condition 4 hanging out with me. Those things that u listed as d qualities that u are looking out for ur partner are ur conditions. Luv does not exist.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by iice(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
safeact:

@Ben-10, what type of an agreement do u mean? A conditional agreement abi? I tell u guys if u look closely,u will observe that something got u attracted to your partner and that is d basic of your luv. Ok, why is it that guys really fall in luv with ugly girls,that is beauty for u. I no a gal that told me that she loves d colour of my lips and that is her condition 4 hanging out with me. Those things that u listed as d qualities that u are looking out for your partner are your conditions. Luv does not exist.

How do you love someone without getting attracted first or liking something about the person?
Again i reiterate, whatever that is attractive in you is part of you.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by gombos: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
That is false and unrealistic. Anyone who marries for material reasons is wrong, but most people marry for love and that includes their partners strengths and weaknesses. True love is the fact that you marry in spite of the the flaws in your partner, not the size of the bank balance
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by harakiri(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2010
All relationships come with conditions and there is nothing like "unconditional love" else. . .how many pretty ladies on NL would like to marry a one-eyed bachelor? Or a guy with two legs and no arms? Or a guy that sleeps under the bridge? To be frank, the love a guy has for his woman is no different from the love he has for a brand new car! Same with the woman.

I have studied this Big LIE called love and i found out that it revolves around being happy.If a woman does what she does keep you happy, you claim you love her.If you do what you do to make her happy, she claims to love you and the moment you cannot meet up with the criteria that keeps her happy. . .she falls "out of love with you".

I ain't typing much after this but i ain't gonna be getting married anytime soon.It sucks.I'll enjoy my bachelorhood for as long as i can.

End of!
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by Enockia(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
@ poster wat u said is very true love always have conditions directly or indirectly
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by adosjun(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
Love is conditional. We love becos we like what we see. To keep love i believe u shld keep those things dat brought abt it.
Re: Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! by safeact(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2010
harakiri:

All relationships come with conditions and there is nothing like "unconditional love" else. . .how many pretty ladies on NL would like to marry a one-eyed bachelor? Or a guy with two legs and no arms? Or a guy that sleeps under the bridge? To be frank, the love a guy has for his woman is no different from the love he has for a brand new car! Same with the woman.

I have studied this Big LIE called love and i found out that it revolves around being happy.If a woman does what she does keep you happy, you claim you love her.If you do what you do to make her happy, she claims to love you and the moment you cannot meet up with the criteria that keeps her happy. . .she falls "out of love with you".

I ain't typing much after this but i ain't gonna be getting married anytime soon.It sucks.I'll enjoy my bachelorhood for as long as i can.

End of!

U got it there very well! I think the best way is when u meet someone and u want to shirk her, u bluntly tell her ur conditons for ur going out with her, mayber she can be working on it on daily bases and even guide it jealously else the relationship will flop!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel: / My Wife Hair Dresser Saw Me And Called My Wife / Gattusoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.