Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,243 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now (1850 Views)

How To Get Certificate Of Singlehood (Bachelorhood or Spinsterhood) In Nigeria. / This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Partnerbiz(f): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2018
The good old days,

You see that bathing method?
I hated it like crazy..

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Partnerbiz(f): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Let me also be ftc.

You see that jenka chewing gum....

It suffered in ma hands...

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by AnodaIT(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Bro I just need some cash to add up, raise like N300k for me, I would do the wedding straight away

1 Like

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by biafraisdead(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Let me also be ftc.
You see that jenka chewing gum....
It suffered in ma hands...
u don marry?
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
The good old days,

You see that bathing method?
I hated it like crazy..
you wan make we follow you enter one chance abi. Mgtow tinz
Dull thing
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2018
dat hard yellow cover of my bible story is no more, i get am like four for house dat year
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh yes
I'm getting married on the 22 of April cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by hanassholesolo: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
dollytino4real:
dat hard yellow cover of my bible story is no more, i get am like four for house dat year

Did you tear the cover out to use it as fan at night? or am i the only one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by mercy0008(f): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
And I'm not married undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by eezeribe(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2018
OK
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by BlackDBagba: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by dollytino4real(f): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Did you tear the cover out to use it as fan at night? or am i the only one.
wat i meant is dat, they dont produce it again. na it is soft paper
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by chinonyinye: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2018
close your eyes hold my back, give me your leg. lol I remember. Especially in the bath tub, my sis will tell you if u like don't hold me well, you will break your head. how time flies
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Partnerbiz(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
chinonyinye:
close your eyes hold my back, give me your leg. lol I remember. Especially in the bath tub, my sis will tell you if u like don't hold me well, you will break your head. how time flies

Good old days
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by ibietela2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol

The ladies ain't ready
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by mschubby: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
And I'm still single undecided
no bf, no husband man cry cry
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by IamSINZ(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
I know all.

Seen all.

Used all.

sad
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by DaddyKross: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
IamSINZ:
I know all.

Seen all.

Used all.

sad

When is the wedding date, bruh ?
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Sugar97(f): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol...I know the charcoal iron, my mum has a collection of coins grin so I've seen different kinds of coins.
That's all
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ede times Ede, Remi ko ni iya, segun elege ball odabo odabo kayode (EXERCISE BOOK) Lolzzz, those days unhm
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
mschubby:
And I'm still single undecided
no bf, no husband man cry cry
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and I'm here searching, wer are you since all these days lolzzz
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by IamSINZ(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
DaddyKross:

When is the wedding date, bruh ?

Lol, I may never get married. grin
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by DaddyKross: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
IamSINZ:

Lol, I may never get married. grin

undecided

Rev Father Xinz
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by coliform: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good memory, but it's no yardstick for marriage.
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by IamSINZ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
DaddyKross:

undecided

Rev Father Xinz

Amen, ma nigga cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Alariwo2: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gone are the days of catapult..

Even that coal iron is still in existence, some tailors still use it
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by mschubby: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tosinex:
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and I'm here searching, wer are you since all these days lolzzz
lol grin grin
I'm here ooooooo..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Lily4star(f): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
And who remembers Agbo in the Primary 4 reader?

Agbo lived in the town of Lagun, which is not far from Ibadan, he went to Primary school, he was in primary 4. Everyone loves Agbo because he was always happy and friendly, his father bought him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.

Na flog wey dem dey flog us then when telling us to come stand in front of the whole class to read still make me dey remember this passage till tomorrow. There is God
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Uyi168: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lily4star:
And who remembers Agbo in the Primary 4 reader?

Agbo lived in the town of Lagun, which is not far from Ibadan, he went to Primary school, he was in primary 4. Everyone loves Agbo because he was always happy and friendly, his father bought him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.

Na flog wey dem dey flog us then when telling us to come stand in front of the whole class to read still make me dey remember this passage till tomorrow. There is God
..Lol,sharp memory...what abt eze goes to school?
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Lily4star(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Uyi168:
..Lol,sharp memory...what abt eze goes to school?

I remember Eze goes to school, but for some reason I don't know this particular passage just stuck and never goes away
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Ken4agent(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
I belong to the generation, good old days...innocent us...days when only hardworking put food on the table unlike today undecided
Re: If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
mschubby:
lol grin grin
I'm here ooooooo..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh Kay! I'm coming straight to your inbox lolz

(1) (Reply)

Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please / Female Corps Members Step Out In Sexy Khaki Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.