Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (24276 Views)

Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Abumadea: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
uvalued:

Is it another new Koran you referring for me to read or this

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Abumadea:

Ha ha

Your picture is laughable

1. Do you see Christians beating themselves to kill apostates? The best is prayer for the eyes to be enlightened but your kind... That verse they fulfilling it or am I lying grin

2. Now take that exodus verse and contrast with the following in Koran and what we see around us today and you will know defending Islam as a religion of peace falls beyond sub zero

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2018
uvalued:

Ha ha

Your picture is laughable

1. Do you see Christians beating themselves to kill apostates? The best is prayer for the eyes to be enlightened but your kind... That verse they fulfilling it or am I lying grin

2. Now take that exodus verse and contrast with the following in Koran and what we see around us today and you will know defending Islam as a religion of peace falls beyond sub zero

Can you describe the context & Settings of those verses from the Qur'an?

Let's see how ignorant and biased you are towards Islam and Muslims!

NB: Context is the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.

Settings is the place or type of surroundings where something is positioned or where an event takes place.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Can you describe the context & Settings of those verses from the Qur'an?

Let's see how ignorant and biased you are towards Islam and Muslims!

NB: Context is the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.

Settings is the place or type of surroundings where something is positioned or where an event takes place.

Okay using each of the verses, do remove my bias in context, settings, moral choice of the prophet using Koran and sunnah.
Then we proceed. Thanks

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
uvalued:

Okay using each of the verses, do remove my bias in context, settings, moral choice of the prophet using Koran and sunnah.
Then we proceed. Thanks
You shouldn't have started what you can't finish. Asking me to complete what you started shows how ignorant and biased you are on Muslims.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You shouldn't have started what you can't finish. Asking me to complete what you started shows how ignorant and biased you are on Muslims.
Shoor joor na wetin u fit throway like this... U claim am biased I concur... Educate me and remove my biase I con de misfire ... Abi u ma na ignorant like me?

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2018
uvalued:

Shoor joor na wetin u fit throway like this... U claim am biased I concur... Educate me and remove my biase I con de misfire ... Abi u ma na ignorant like me?

Alright! I hope you sincerely learn!

The first verse, starting from a verse before it and one after it.

Before.....(190.) And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.)
Qur'an 2 vs 191...And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. ) (192. But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Alright! I hope you sincerely learn!

The first verse, starting from a verse before it and one after it.

Before.....(190.) And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.)
Qur'an 2 vs 191...And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. ) (192. But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.)

Okay now address it in this manner
* settings

* context

* moral choice of the prophet viz a viz u and

* sun ah what does the sunnah say about this verse?

Next time, address your verse with following
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2018
uvalued:

Okay now address it in this manner
* settings

* context

* moral choice of the prophet viz a viz u and

* sun ah what does the sunnah say about this verse?

Next time, address your verse with following

You should do that! It's like you just wish to black list Islam. He you just quote verses out of context without concern for it's meaning...
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by labani06(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
hotwax:
It happened to me when I was studying Quran. A friend told me to be reading Quran to understand it.

I started attending Islamic preachings..before I knew it, I was becoming a muslim. I woke up and left before its too late.

They know how to indoctrinate and brainwash people. Anyways I studied the quran without converting. It made me understand it flaws.

There are many flaws in the quran just like bible.

Its a lesson to the world that "running from one religion to another is like running from APC to PDP..they came from the same source, same ideology"
I know no matter smart you are you are not smart than Garry Miller that accepted Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Please, What Does Ramadan Kareem Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.