Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. (3522 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
E better as he discover during pregnancy than when he don spend on top the pikin finish make dem come tell am say the pikin an another man's own...na that time he go nearly die......that's what u get when u don't carry touch to marry a black market wife... grin grin
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
marvin902:

yeap...
office things and you

Same too

But about to round up from here. I close 3pm

OK then, enjoy and do have a lovely weekend.
Cheers# smiley
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
issorite
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
alexialin:

Same too

But about to round up from here. I close 3pm

OK then, enjoy and do have a lovely weekend.
Cheers# smiley

i round up by 5 that's if overtime nor enter my head..
same to you
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by madami123: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
When we say Mary a virgin the give different excuse now see weting happen after marrying a olosho u are now crying as if u don't know what you go yourself into

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town / I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer / See The Way The Bridegroom Rocks His Bride On Their Wedding That Got People Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.