Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,830 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates (5223 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by daduke2k(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
Yes it is. . . .
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by AntKenny: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2010
Girl846:

But seriously guys if a girl doesnt want to sleep with you, let her be!! ah ah? is it your birth right? angry

LOL

@Poster- the girl get sense,
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by fadaj(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2010
guy let her be
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by calabaman(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
very funny thread looool
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by ritaNL: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2010
Wen you nor go allow the girl toto be ,why she no go dey carry blood waka come ur house everytime.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Donvilo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster. She isn't ur gf so why tryin to poke ur head where it doesn't belong Come on man, u beta let her be. angry She doesn't want to. The truth here is that NO SANE woman would like to be treated that way unless if it is for the loose ones among them undecided
And pls stop saying that u love her damnit angry grin u're only lusting after her.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Woke4all(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster.
Your dick dey reject Condom? Abeg enter the place.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by polynesian(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2010
lmao@blackmannn
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by polynesian(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2010
lool @ smoooth
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Thespecialone(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
Selfish ppl like you give guys a bad name. Must u Straff? That girl is one smart chic. After entering Jerusalem, U go escape abi? If you wan go jerusalem, go pilgrimage.
The girl should infact stay far from you.
U be loose canon.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2010
Wow! All of y'all r wicked!!!!!! grin grin grin

Poor girl, u r deciding her fate on the internet. You dnt luv her, ur just lusting.
Leave her alone, it is not by force!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by sevule(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2010
Woke4all:

@poster.
Your manliness dey reject Condom? Abeg enter the place.
YUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Dude how can you even THINK about having sex with a woman in her period Are you that Sex starved This is absolutely disgusting!!!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Titiw4real: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2010
and she is not ur girl friend y worried? pls leave a lone
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by petebor02(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2010
everytime she comes to ur house she is always in her period right? now are u sure she does not have an issue of blood.if not why must she always wear red beret? eh
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by babsmii(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
Girl846:

But seriously guys if a girl doesnt want to sleep with you, let her be!! ah ah? is it your birth right? angry

lol

the poster must be a joker
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Gabry(f): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
richard69:

@ Gabry, we hail thee the professional.

Bro, I larn through experience. Thats what my bf did to me when I did that to him for 2 years. cheesy
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:39am On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]awwww i trusth you on this kind of gisting. . . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Gabry:

Bro, I larn through experience. Thats what my bf did to me when I did that to him for 2 years. cheesy
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by kDB1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
HMM, I'VE MISSED QUITE SOME GOOD NOOKIE because OF THE SAME, IF I GO DO IT AGAIN ILL RUN D RED LIGHT. YES I SAID IT! ORDINARILY I WON'T BUT DESPERAE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES.

HOLLA IF U NEED TIPS ON HOW TO RUN D RED LITE. LOL!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by kDB1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
HMM, I'VE MISSED QUITE SOME GOOD NOOKIE because OF THE SAME, IF I COULD DO IT AGAIN I'LL RUN D RED LIGHT. YES I SAID IT! ORDINARILY I WON'T BUT DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by olayinkaj2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2010
See, any time way she come eh! try to comfirm it urself, she might be lying u know! remove the watever and do the damn thing men, or are u scared of blood? Wait o, u talk say she no be ur gal friend, so y are u disturbing urself.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Woke4all(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
sevule:

YUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Dude how can you even THINK about having intimacy with a woman in her period Are you that intimacy starved This is absolutely disgusting!!!
shut up¡  What else does the poster want if he can't solve simple mathematics?

@poster
Pls start calculating it from the last time you met to see if it's not really an issue of blood.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Iceugwa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
Guy forget na two thing dey there, either you do or you no do. I once did but the blood was too much next time she came and was on her p i refused because of the blood. But since she dey form sense, do am after that she no go form sense again for those wey dey talk say because you no love the girl make you leave am. I wan ask una if na you you go leave am. Weather you like am or not do am after all you no go marry am. Enjoy yourself according to waitin you beleive ok
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by OneLuvNja(f): 5:31am On May 21, 2010
smooooooth:

see your brain, a lady have been coming to your house often and all u can say about her is she is always seeing her P, cos u think with your brain u have been so dumo to prolly see she may be nice, decent, intelligent. u better start thinking with your brain, and zip your pants, u are meant to sleep with only your wife.

Good Boy!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by dobodobo(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2010
Abeg Bleep her with menstrution or the dick will not enter?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by odiaero3(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2010
free the girl, is she ur wife?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by SALady(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2010
Okay naira's another one, @Poster she's not your GF so what's your problem? Guys and Girls lets not have intimacy when the other is in her period. Just one of the rules of life. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to wait for an animal to loose all its blood before you can eat it. Have you asked yourself why blood is always burned or burried and should not be left exposed in the open, you can use your common sense but the answer is "RESPECT" and dont ever cross this line.

I know somethings we take for granted when we are still young and growing, but try and educate yourself life is not just fun and games.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by chiconfire: 10:00am On May 21, 2010
thats quite funny, she should be warned against being smart,
but i guess she goes to others houses when she is fit to hv sex, quite scary
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Ngemebiri(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2010
You are contradicting issues here, your question is not suppose to come to play, you have answered your self, if she is your girl friend we will know what to say since she is not your girl friend pls tie your dick and keep it for your own girl friend.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by SALady(f): 12:36pm On May 21, 2010
chiconfire:

thats quite funny, she should be warned against being smart,
but i guess she goes to others houses when she is fit to hv intimacy, quite scary

hhmmmm! really makes you wonder where the girl goes when the red ferrari has taken off and what goes on there? @Poster have you asked yourself that question though? hhahhaaaa! guy lets face it you are realy just good for her ego, I am sure you stroke it well hence she keeps coming back for more, for real think about it.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by petebor02(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2010
may she a sister to the woman with an issue of blood
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by TewMuch: 1:11pm On May 21, 2010
@ poster,
You are the same dude with the facebook girl.You and your stories about girls scamming you.Its either ur a story teller or there is something wrong with you, for you to fall maga all the time.Something is up with you and ur tales are becoming frequent.You should be investigated.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by femmy2010(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2010
Why complain when she is not your GF?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex! Ohhhh Sex I Looooove Youuuuuuu!! / How I Mistaken Slept With My Friend / Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.