Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,319 members, 7,887,976 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari (27875 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by chijindu34(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buhari is a failure
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
killsmith:
Even sarrki and NgeneUkwenu know that buhari is a failure....

I am sorry to burst your bubble, those two minions you mentioned are not smart enough to know failures. They are designed to stand by failure. They will worship failure, cook failure, eat failure and die as failures, because there is joy in being stupid. But I still love them, without idiots, one cant calibrate his/her level of intelligence.

They represent all that is stupid in the universe. grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aisha knows the Truth. The current substitute is not her husband. When would Nigria be couragous enough to reject and chase out this fraud!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by 21savages: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Just because u don't get from the government doesn't mean the government has failed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by oPPOSEE: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
This woman and Oby are bokoharam agents. They make SIMPLETON bubu to release fund to them anytime those terrorists need money. In a sane clime she would have been in Gautemela BAY.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by killsmith(f): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

I am sorry to burst your bubble, those two minions you mentioned are not smart enough to know failures. They are designed to stand by failure. They will worship failure, cook failure, eat failure and die as failures, because there is joy in being stupid. But I still love them, without idiots, one cant calibrate his/her level of intelligence.

They represent all that is stupid in the universe. grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Simple...as abc

Check my siggy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by ORACULUM(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin angry
No body gree like am...
No vex jare
Every don tire
Sai b :-Xb lipsrsealed
judecares1:
PLS IF U TIRED OF APC GOVERNMENT

HIT LIKE

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Goodinfo: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
mainanalyst:
PMB has lost the goodwill he enjoyed two years ago from all Nigerians.

We saw it coming

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
killsmith:
Even sarrki and NgeneUkwenu know that buhari is a failure....

they hide in shame whenever issues like these are raised.
I am worried because seems no credible individual or political party is ready for 2019 thereby giving APC an another evil chance
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Automatic3444(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
OBJ. is far better than buhari..let the trust be told..how can u compare a slowpoke of a president with OBJ..BUHARI Has fail the nation and his entire family..what a shame ..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by sunegg007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
This Failed Government Has Buharized The Economy Into A State Of Recession.
Until The Present Buhaha Be Wiped Off From The Nation,everyone Remains Buharitized.
A New Word.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
2019BUHARIONLY:
BUHARI2019

Nonsense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by hoyiilow: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.

I'm not a fan of OBJ but one of my prayer points has always been that may Obasanjo never write me a letter.
Obasanjo may have done exact or more evil than whoever he's writing to admonish but while OBJ always escape repercussions, whoever he writes to admonish are not always lucky.

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

First he wrote to Shagari when the latter was soaked in mismanagement of the economy few months later the military smashed Shagari government in 1995.

he then wrote to Abacha and described him as a stone age dictator, the letter landed him in trouble, He was almost killed. But after his death sentence was converted into prison terms, he wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...".
Indeed, Abacha's future was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

OBJ didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar. Atiku has become a shadow of his pre-1999 self since then.

It wasn't clear whether he wrote Yaradua, a terminally ill former Kastina governor he imposed on Nigeria....but he came out publicly and asked him to resign!!!

He also didn't spare GEJ he wrote him in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, But it was actually late before the letter was written. Jonathan, today, has become a sorrowful history.

His latest letter to Buhari is no joke,
Take it or not, Buhari needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political abattoir

Beg Obasanjo for me whenever you see him, may he never write me a letter.
Copied!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by UncleSnr(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Salphaenergy: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
SALPHA ENERGY, a solar company in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Representatives.

CRITERIA:
1). Must be passionate about selling.
2). Must have good persuasion skills.
3). Must have good communication skills.
4). Must be an SSCE graduate.
5). Must live around Oshodi.
6). Must be able to provide a guarantor.

RENUMERATION:
30k per month.

Interested candidates should send CVs to sales@salphaenergy.com or call 08177776052
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Apt!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a demonic failure

Only him? How many names una wan give this man? Serial loser, demonic failure, incompetent dullard. Haba, e don do na.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by uvalued(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
chivic:
All this Aisha's self.sometimes you will think that they are supporting Buhari but they will be doing other things that says otherwise.

2aisha one vocal other silent but they are hitting buhari wells

If you agree with the picture like else share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Chukazu: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
yanabasee:
At first I thought it was Aisha Buhari.... Then I started reading and phewww it was Aisha the Attention seeker!!!!

We know that Buhari is a loser, same as Aisha and ObyZek!!!! They're all losers!!!

Aisha Buhari has already written cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by buhariguy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
bounty007:
Aisha is a patriotic Nigerian.

Or say because cabals don position her..abi na jubril still dey dia.

Been long Aisha did visit villa.. unlike her.. she used to be everywhere posing for pics with her daughter.

Think something is really wrong with the first family..
Either that man ain't buhari or Buhari is not in control of this government.

Buhari or jubril whichever one.. must be return to daurA
see this one,
You will not read before typing thrash.
Which Aisha your mind is thinking

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by rollyfst: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
eye service woman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by rollyfst: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
eye service woman.
buhariguy:
see this one
a
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aisha yusufu just want to make common sense, make una take d message as e bi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Joshuamassodi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
DonHummer you are right
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
I respect her voice on this matter. But what i don't get is I want all apc to be honest if actually they are not demons *pls is this country in good shape at the moment* Pls be honest or hug transformer ok.

Do people actually read the letter over and over to really understand what obj is saying? I guess No. Obj only advise Buhari and its left to Buhari to take it or burst it he did not force buhari to accept his advise for goodness sake.

He even went ahead to praise Buhari on anti graft and insurgency fighting but no one sees that but all liars and apc crooks focus on an advise that Buhari should not recontested. Either anyone is angry or not come 2019 Buhari has no hope take it or burst it, fact is fact we don't need Buhari again game over.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by hushpapi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
It’s so unfortunate so many Nigerians believed this country can be transformed from bad to good within 4yrs. Who can do that miracle without killings this elders one after the other like rowlence did in Ghana. Nigerians we lack patient, hide truth from each other. Ok let assume Buhari leaves in the year 2019, who do you wanna vote for that can change things within 4yrs of his service as a president.

We want a president who will differentiate between the leaders of Nigeria that are good from those that are evil e.g obj and co. If we don’t know who is by our side we will keep falling in their trap. Nigerians need a president who will call a thief out in public for us to be aware of. Can the next president coming in do that?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by 2019BUHARIONLY: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jolar101:

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.