Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) (2473 Views)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
God save your children

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Emekus92(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
AAU NO BE BEANS O. PERSON WEY NO GO THAT SCHOOL NEVER EXPERIENCE HARD LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by xender(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Such is the life... To think that the H.O.D signed it ... Nigeria lecturers derive joy in failing the students..
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
CC Lalasticlala abeg talk for this one
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Post the lecturer's phone numbers. We need to ask him critical questions please.

2 Likes

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
xender:
Such is the life... To think that the H.O.D signed it ... Nigeria lecturers derive joy in failing the students..

That's how Amborse Ali university Lecturers ball
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by LONJITARLE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
is it not chemistry department?

science students shey?

Olamide was Barned because he wanted to expose you, Now the result is out...

when nah only slay Queen and Slay kings dey get admission this days.

Mehn but this one Bad ooo.
The carry-over class will be more than the main class. "F" is the New "A".

3 Likes

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by SwTeee(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
biochemistry is one difficult course sha bt d F too much oh
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by jay2pee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
This happened during our yr1, the first semester result came out and 90% of the students failed....

I don't even know why such lecturers are not questioned for mass failure of their courses

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
The lecturer is responsible for it.If there was such a massive failure then the lecturer has to explain how.
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Treasure17(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Haaaa. The department should reject the result and be remark by another lecturer.
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by AnodaIT(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
In saner lands, the lecturer should be queried for collecting salary without imparting knowledge

6 Likes

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Erums(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Emekus92:
AAU NO BE BEANS O. PERSON WEY NO GO THAT SCHOOL NEVER EXPERIENCE HARD LIFE

Tellem... I finished from there 2012... I was just laffing wen i see de grade, dat school can never change.. Make una learn to dey block abegg

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by chicoMX(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Any result wey nor consists of grade A-F , that one nor be result
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Emekus92(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Erums:

Tellem... I finished from there 2012... I was just laffing wen i see de grade, dat school can never change.. Make una learn to dey block abegg
Hmm that 2012 I get admission there na beg I use leave there last year.
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by julius976(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
So who should we blame;
The school, lecturer, or the student

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
The school and the lecturer
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Emekus92(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Njspark:
The school and the lecturer
By the way na which level
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by ades0la(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is well.
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2018
The useless lecturer will even be feeling cool with himself..

PS: if you are a student in any higher institution and there is such a result (mass failure), snap the pictures of the pasted result with school logo and signatures of the lecturer and HOD. Then post it anonymously on nairaland so we can make it trend worldwide to show the entire world the type of useless lecturers the Nigerian government employs.

5 Likes

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by oPPOSEE: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Thats what you get when students depends on past questions to pass. Lazy students and Bold lecturer.
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Yet dem go yab private uni students. May it not be well with those lecturers. Persom go get 21/30 for test but exam u go see 26/70. Foolish tins
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Uyi168: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Njspark:

That's how Amborse Ali university Lecturers ball
what level please?
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2018
This is why I insist that Nigerian lecturers generally have zero understanding of the meaning of education. Egocentric dunces who have nothing but pain and stupidity to offer.

They confuse toughness for genius and for another stupid reason confuse this for greatness. And the dull students let this piss of shit rub on them. They confuse this for greatness.

How do you explain calling graduates with better grades from private schools secondary school pampered students? Because they have more first class they are not good enough. Stupidity!

Look at Yale, Harvard and Cambridge and see if such useless parameters are considered for greatness. Our lecturers need cranium, psychometric tests. Their attitude stink.

A true test of what learning entails will show that schools like Covenant, Atiku American University, Madonna, are better than state and federal run universities. We confuse hardship for greatness in this country.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/hello-nigerian-lecturer-what-do-you-understand-by-education-nigerian-lecturer-what-do-you-understand-by-education/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Uyi168:
what level please?

100 level o
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by HigherEd: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by lordsharks(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is insanity
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Meanwhile d guy with C will be feeling like a boss cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Emekus92(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Njspark:

100 level o
Upon say na CBT. I told my friend that as far as that result gets to the hand of lecturers there must still be massive failure
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Njspark(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Emekus92:

By the way na which level

100 level o
Re: Almost All The Student In This Department Got F(biochemistry department) by Emekus92(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Njspark:

100 level o
upon the 200k as school fees, acceptance fee and the rest.

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Unilag Admission Thread / . / Study In Rwanda (kigali City ) With Your Waec/neco Results Only !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.