Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,589 members, 7,905,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2963 Views)

10 Cute Husband and Wife Photos That Made Me Hungry To Marry (photos). / My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!! / Help Me Pls On My Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Tysonkidd:

yes Ma I'm in lagos

Great.

Find your way to idumota market this morning

I assure you will have more than 3k in your pocket today as load helper

3 Likes

Re: .. by Tessie01(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Pluto16:

why trying to tarnish my moniker.. do you have a problem with me or what? Pls be careful before spitting whatchu don't know cos I have nothing to do with is guy okay? damn!!!
you're the same person, just hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Tessie01(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
ladycomfort:

Great.

Find your way to idumota market this morning

I assure you will have more than 3k in your pocket today as load helper
LMAO ,he has gone into hiding after being exposed with valid evidence .
Re: .. by Maj196(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Oh Shut up already... U think d internet forgets abi?? U think U deleted all traces but forgot u were quoted... Explain how U are using d same account number dumbfuck... Ur denial is all d proof anyone needs to know what a lazy cheat U are...
Busted grin
Re: .. by thankyouJesus(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Omo.. ... See casting.. .... Breeze Don blow
Re: .. by DaniDani(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2018
This is very serious, and I was pitying him. Any body with any link to security and law enforcement agencies e.g icpc should report this criminal with this evidence, especially, his bank details and phone number to track him. They make genuine beggars not to receive help.
Re: .. by jaychubi: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tysonkidd:
Please Nlanders I'm seriously hungry right now. I'm living on only water since yesterday. I have never experience hunger of this level before. People around me all saying they don't have money on them. In fact my close friends that I've help out with money uncountable times all claiming they don't have money too which is really getting me more frustrated and angry. I'm really sad and feeling so depressed. I've a wound on my body and I've been taking drugs and injections for my wound but I have to stop it due to lack of food and blood tonic.. The only thing I have now is free Wi-Fi and my PC.. I have a job but they haven't pay me my salary and refused to loan me part of my money and I don't think I can continue living on water till then.. and if I see a buyer for my PC I'm ready to sell it right now so I can eat. I've experience hunger too many times thru out my life which is really making me so bitter and depressed a lot of time. Please help me don't lemme die of hunger.. I am really hungry with no hope at all. I only want just food nothing else, nothing else pls. please!!!

Wahab Yusuf 0148421290 GTBank
God bless you!!!

Beg on the street or market if u are really serious
Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tysonkidd:
Please Nlanders I'm seriously hungry right now. I'm living on only water since yesterday. I have never experience hunger of this level before. People around me all saying they don't have money on them. In fact my close friends that I've help out with money uncountable times all claiming they don't have money too which is really getting me more frustrated and angry. I'm really sad and feeling so depressed. I've a wound on my body and I've been taking drugs and injections for my wound but I have to stop it due to lack of food and blood tonic.. The only thing I have now is free Wi-Fi and my PC.. I have a job but they haven't pay me my salary and refused to loan me part of my money and I don't think I can continue living on water till then.. and if I see a buyer for my PC I'm ready to sell it right now so I can eat. I've experience hunger too many times thru out my life which is really making me so bitter and depressed a lot of time. Please help me don't lemme die of hunger.. I am really hungry with no hope at all. I only want just food nothing else, nothing else pls. please!!!

God bless you!!!

Re: .. by tttmar(f): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am surprised, he was even saying God will judge.
This is one of the reasons why some people wouldn't help.
Re: .. by futurebillgate(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
hrd this guy is a scammer guess this scammers always get what they want me that have been looking for help . Cant see anyone
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Tysonkidd:

God bless you!!!
The thunder that will fire you will come like an Ebola drug prescription I II III.
Re: .. by Atk1nson(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Tysonkidd:

God bless you!!!
Whatever a man sows, he shall reap
Re: .. by Antina(f): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2018
He has forgotten Internet does not forget.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2018
well That doesn't have nothing to do with me being being and broke.. I'm not a scammer please, I'm only begging here just to fee my stomach
Re: .. by edoman2016: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Tysonkidd:
well That doesn't have nothing to do with me being being and broke.. I'm not a scammer please, I'm only begging here just to fee my stomach
You will soon die for scamming hardworking persons of their hard earned money on nairaland. Your generations shall perish in penury and become permanent beggars. For every persons on this forum you have received their money on deceit, you shall also pay it back on suffering and sickness. Fool
Re: .. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2018
edoman2016:

You will soon die for scamming hardworking persons of their hard earned money on nairaland. Your generations shall perish in penury and become permanent beggars. For every persons on this forum you have received their money on deceit, you shall also pay it back on suffering and sickness. Fool

Lol, easy does it smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Family: Secrets Of Making Money Exposed! / Nigerian Men Spending Time Away From Their Families / Weird Facts About Left-handed People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.