Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? (37845 Views)

Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
alright bro. I go follow your assignment.

Now here's my own assignment go download Dami Duro by Davido and ihe me by 2face in your relax mode and listen to both songs grin

Na the koko you talk last.. money na the koko

And on the beat is Davido
And I'm driving all the girls crazy oh
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na eh
Hah, won gbe

Ah listen
Na my money, money oh kpokpokpo ah oh kpokpokpo
Ji your money oh, money oh gongongon oh gongongon

you call this rubbish a song? you drink fuel?

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
patrotic9gerian:

2face does. He is the light and foundation of Nigerian modern music. He took the bold step and laid a huge foundation for people like Davidoo, Wizkid and all modern day musicians. No Nigerian musician apart from the great fela can wear the shoes of 2baba.

thank you Jare....leave that camel make e dey talk rubbish
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na eh
Hah, won gbe

Ah listen
Na my money, money oh kpokpokpo ah oh kpokpokpo
Ji your money oh, money oh gongongon oh gongongon

you call this rubbish a song? you drink fuel?
you don type lyric cmot, na listen i talk..
If i type out implication lyric, you go tell me say e make sense abi?.. You drink crude? grin
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
you don type lyric cmot, na listen i talk..
If i type out implication lyric, you go tell me say e make sense abi?.. You drink crude? grin

from implication, you will know he his talking about how he got into trouble just because he was at the wrong place.....now tell me wetin davido dey talk about for dami duro....you suppose to dey compare davido with erigga grin erigga sef, e lyrics dey sweet

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

your own Indomie generation eh, dem too soak am for water..... you dey compare 2face with davido? you dey crase? listen to most of 2face songs, they tell stories of what's happening in life, just like how Eminem does his own.... lyrics wey dem make sense na im dem dey sing.... if davido no shout 30 billion or nyash, e no go sell.....and besides, most controversies surrounding davido is that he doesn't even write his own songs, he either buys them or steals them. *drops mic*
kudos for praising my two best artistes on earth.. To me Eminem is the best musician that ever liveth.. He has a song for every mood and for every person;
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

from implication, you will know he his talking about how he got into trouble just because he was at the wrong place.....now tell me wetin davido dey talk about for dami duro....you suppose to dey compare davido with erigga grin erigga sef, e lyrics dey sweet
Why arguing with that boy who's probably 15 years.
He probably wasn't born when 2face ruled the industry.

As long as pop is concerned 2face is the only legend that deserves to dine with other nineties legends.

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

Why arguing with that boy who's probably 15 years.
He probably wasn't born when 2face ruled the industry.

As long as pop is concerned 2face is the only legend that deserves to dine with other nineties legends.

I just tire o, imagine comparing 2face to davido.... a huge insult.... it's like comparing Eminem and migos...or 2pac and 2chainz undecided 2face is the only one from his time that is still killing it till now......black face and faze are out but 2face is still kicking....abeg make dem give that boy Indomie, he is probably hungry

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Burgerlomo: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
7Alexander:
What is an Nneka? Is it a noun or a pronoun?

Abeg Prof go ask Google cool
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

I just tire o, imagine comparing 2face to davido.... a huge insult.... it's like comparing Eminem and migos...or 2pac and 2chainz undecided 2face is the only one from his time that is still killing it till now......black face and faze are out but 2face is still kicking....abeg make dem give that boy Indomie, he is probably hungry
Even though I like hazard and Neymar more than Ronaldo considering the way the both of them dribble and dazzle with the ball with mesmerizing skills; but it would be a sheer stupidity for me to say they are more legendary than Ronaldo.

It's sheer stupidity comparing Davido whose lyrics isn't even up-to 2 lines on a song.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
patrotic9gerian:

Guy I give you one assignment tonight, download 'if love is a crime by 2face' and 'if...' by Davidoo. In your most relaxed mode, listen to both songs especially the lyrics and your eyes will open to the fact that Davido and most new generation artist are singing rubbish.

God the bless them with money shaa but they are far away from what we call "Legend".
there are things one shd nt argue....if someone can say tuface is not legend dst we need to redefine wat legend means....davido songs are seasonal to start with...tubaba songs are evergreen....meanwhile tubaba since his coming to limelight has remain relevant with every album released...a bankable artiste...who can fit in any song...it's shows our sense of values in this clime.....

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

Even though I like hazard and Neymar more than Ronaldo considering the way the both of them dribble and dazzle with the ball with mesmerizing skills; but it would be a sheer stupidity for me to say they are more legendary than Ronaldo.

It's sheer stupidity comparing Davido whose lyrics isn't even up-to 2 lines on a song.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by patrotic9gerian: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
there are things one shd nt argue....if someone can say tuface is not legend dst we need to redefine wat legend means....davido songs are seasonal to start with...tubaba songs are evergreen....meanwhile tubaba since his coming to limelight has remain relevant with every album released...a bankable artiste...who can fit in any song...it's shows our sense of values in this clime.....

2baba does good music. I urge him never to drop his standards by singing like these new generation musicians who sing only about money and girls.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Badonasty(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dyoungstar:
Check out this hilarious and epic comments on a post from Chidi Okereke @chydeevon twitter.

Lalasticlala

Remove simi,iwobi and small doctor
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
D only legend i see is pete edochie
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by wildkat: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
wetin onyeka onwenu and simi dey do there?
waje and omawunmi even dey there the person wey post this thing na mumu

You don't know Onyeka because you were born yesterday
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Dione007(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
For the Vocalist list, Abeg Cmot Nneka and Waje!! Infact cmot all those smallie and Leave both Onyeka and Christyangry angry

For the Nollywood Legends abeg cmot Adesuwa and Eyinna.. The person wey compile this list no sabi wetin legendary entails

For football abeg cmot Iwobi and leave the rest angry

For music, Cmot 2face,Simi and Small Doctor. Davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career grin grin

"davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career"... if i say this one is mad they will say im abusing him.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by desiredmee(m): 2:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
For the Vocalist list, Abeg Cmot Nneka and Waje!! Infact cmot all those smallie and Leave both Onyeka and Christyangry angry

For the Nollywood Legends abeg cmot Adesuwa and Eyinna.. The person wey compile this list no sabi wetin legendary entails

For music, Cmot 2face,Simi and Small Doctor. Davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career grin grin

You obviously don't know what it takes to be termed a legend,if you do you won't be comparing @ 2baba and Davido.... Indomie generation everywhere

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by kakaG: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
embarassed Nollywood is Tony Umez...he is prone to JuJu so he shouldn't be counted

grin >: grin grin grin....kikikikiki Tony Umez and juju are like bread and butter. He is always under the influence of juju
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Awoo88: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Waje, Simi and omawumi should not be there. They might get in the future but now, their no where near those other
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Dione007:

"davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career"... if i say this one is mad they will say im abusing him.
Could it be that you want to be unfortunate all by yourself or the devil just wan use you?. You better learn to ignore trivial issh, else you go enter trouble one day
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Mccollins042(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

I agree with you but I think 2baba has earned the legendary status, just imagine if he stops making musics today I don't think he can ever be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Captleverage: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
wildkat:

You don't know Onyeka because you were born yesterday
Pele o old man
No be that pdp lap dog wey dey protest during 90s say govt no dey support them and nta no dey pay them royalty?
Ehen? Wetin special about am?
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Captleverage: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

What is this one saying?
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Captleverage: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
KushLyon:

u are asking what onyeka onwenu is doing there? I guess u don't know her that's why u are talking like this...dem need to fry ur brain
I know she was only hot in the 80s and early 90s
And is not timeless like baba sunny ade or fela anikulapo kuti so...yea WTF is she doing here

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Captleverage: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Did you drink kerosene
Did you lick lime?
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Dyoungstar: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Nasty:
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

The director of this video needs to work more on his skills, though he tried for making an attempt.

The video was overexposed and was on slo-mo, not in synchrony with the beat.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
It takes more than old age to be a "legend" of an art or expertise.

Asa Is more of a legend of naija music than Onyeka Owenu but naija ppl will always think they are being respectful by calling every old person in the industry a legend.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Dione007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Could it be that you want to be unfortunate all by yourself or the devil just wan use you?. You better learn to ignore trivial issh, else you go enter trouble one day
who's putting me in the trouble you I laugh in hidden.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Mj45: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Indomie generation have a lame way of exposing their ignorance. How else can one explain it that a person actually questions Onyeka Owenu's presence in that list? It's like saying KSA has no business been listed ! A blunder, I did say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.