Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mind Of Mahatma Gandhi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind Of Mahatma Gandhi (1280 Views)

What Is Going On In The Mind of GEJ And His Godfather, OBJ? Capture This Picture / India, Nigeria To Build Convention Centre In Abuja In Honour Of Mahatma Gandhi / Trump Spoke The Mind Of 70% Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mind Of Mahatma Gandhi by Blue3k(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. He still pretends he doesn't understand analogies. The quote you just picked is the reason I wonder why such man should be your hero. On one hand he hates black people while on the other hand, in company of blacks, he hails them. Why make such a person you hero. You've admitted he hated black people and I think that's enough for me.

Your amnologies suck dude that's why they can't be understood. Second he said both statements in presence of blacks. I don't care if you like Ghandi or not it's your business. If he hurt your feeling ok but it doesn't mean he's violent.

Hid legacy still lives on. The black leaders world over already acknowledge him from Mandela to MLK. Lol you diverted yet again when did I ask you to make Ghandi your hero. I even said he's not mine. Anyway the argument has dragged on long enough.
Re: Mind Of Mahatma Gandhi by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Blue3k:

Your amnologies suck dude that's why they can't be understood. Second he said both statements in presence of blacks. I don't care if you like Ghandi or not it's your business. If he hurt your feeling ok but it doesn't mean he's violent.

Hid legacy still lives on. The black leaders world over already acknowledge him from Mandela to MLK. Lol you diverted yet again when did I ask you to make Ghandi your hero. I even said he's not mine. Anyway the argument has dragged on long enough.
Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Feeding Is As Poor As Their Housing - UNICEF / N’assembly Members ‘harassing’ Us For Bribes To Pass Budgets—heads, Fed Agencies / RIP: Bode George’s Son, Dipo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.