Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,807 members, 7,952,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Thank You Jobserve - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Jobserve (962 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Jobserve by jobserve: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
we want to congratulate all applicants that scaled our 1st batch training program,we are using this medium to notify them their appointment letter are ready,although we,ve sent the notification msg to them through their phone nos.they are to come along with their training certificate
we are also calling out to other applicants that are yet to forward their cvs,they can send it to our box,jobserveinstitute@yahoo.com.
but for those that has already sent theirs and have received our reply can still make their payment for the second batch on or before 30th April 2010.you can as well call this no,08029282153

(1) (Reply)

The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies / Fresh Graduates Employment Opportunity / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.