Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,675 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (3182 Views)

Which Of This Two Business Is More Profitable / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by yebo36(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2018
I did a research recently on yam business from Niger state. If you are interested in yam business, you can contact me
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by temigreat(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Promo promo promo ; Get the millionaire package template, secrets of making money revealed. In the millionaires package u get to know the 40 businesses you can do today with zero capital, 50 organizations that can give u free money and 21sucess secrets of self made millionaires, among others well package in the offer. Call or whatzapp; 08179675371 Get it for a token
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by maureen44(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2018
ebujany:
Seems your Igbo. If you want to relocate down south or east, why don't u start food stuff biz...import from north and sale down south

I concur with Ebu on this, food stuff is d sure deal. You can also go into palm oil Business, buy from south and sell in the north look into this check my signature and thanks me later,

Passion is the key to Success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order And Ship From 1688,aliexpress,ebay And Alibaba / 600k To Pay 700k In A Week / Gtbank: New Indemnity Form For Internet Banking, Is This Acceptable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.