Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says (13696 Views)

Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Amah70: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sure, this man, Buhari, does not understand why he was elected president of Nigeria.

Do we blame Buhari? Nigeria was politically restructured by northern soldiers who created 20 states in one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the two southern regions; a presidential candidate needs to win 25% of votes from 2/3 of the 36 states (that's in (24 states) to be declared winner; thus it is easier for a cow from northern region to win a most qualified presidential candidate from the two southern regions.

Many years after wrongly using land mass as criterion to proliferate 20 states in one northern region, the politicians from the south still do not seem to understand that land mass is not used as a criterion to create new political units from the existing political units in a country formed by many region regions.

Using the undue political over-representation derived from the 20 states, political class from the north shit into the mouths of the politicians from the south.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by saiji: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is good the condemnation is coming from the minister of petroleum himself. sad
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by kernel504(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You are an enemy of state embarassed

Please don't attack me, eye yam just tasting Sarrkî's shoes angry

Hahahahah... I don't wish you to know what it feels like to be Sarrki, that guy have received curse of the century.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahahah... I don't wish you to know what it feels like to be Sarrki, that guy have received curse of the century.
At times I remember him in my prayers, supporting buhari failure is an uphill task embarassed
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by LOGISTICS10: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
No Nigeria refineries work up to 50% and u are there as president doing absolutely nothing. Reviving Nigeria refineries is one of your major campaign points in 2015 now you are talking story.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by stilldoingokay(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
DieBuhari:
It is even more disgraceful that we have a certificateless idiot like you as president.

you wicked ooh, anyway sarrki haven't collected his last month salary so is not happy, that is why you barely see him here
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Reference(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nuheights:
The more he opens his mouth, the more I get to know him and sadly, the more disappointed and embarrassed I become!
This is a huge tragedy for Nigeria!!!

Told you, by 2019 they will be demystified. If you could rewind a mental tape back three years quickly, you won't believe what a psychological rollercoaster you have been on through these folks...dizzying heights and now....gut wrenching lows...

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by crownbayo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
He's even calling himself failure, is there not any special advicer beside him to filter this talk before it was released, because oti sì so o!

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Lomprico2: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are u just realising? Fuckìng dullard!

I am a disgrace - buhari.

Fool
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by bpalace(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You are an enemy of state embarassed

Please don't attack me, eye yam just tasting Sarrkî's shoes angry
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by jackson4great: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Sanctecosma(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/its-disgraceful-no-nigerian-refinery-performs-up-to-50-buhari/

And it's such a shame that a Whole president would make such a statement
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by sweetjohn(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari is just a bunch of crap. People that voted this certificate less fool need to be ashamed of themselves by now that is, if they are still human.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by mommaJ(f): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by precious1967(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
d minister of petroleum must a mumu for making such statement. is he ignorant of what is happening in petroleum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / Satellite Missing: 1st Chinese 419 To Nigeria / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.