Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,778 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC (21435 Views)

CBN To Implement E-Invoice For Importers, Exporters From February 1 / Lekki-ikoyi Toll Bridge To Become Cashless - Gov. Sanwoolu / LCC Has Announced Increase In Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
desire222:
Hahahahahaha help me ke ? When my life is 100% better than yours !
You actually lack simple abilities needed to comprehend

@ bolded
I guess you are the one making the claims now, not me

Please take note of this moniker, I don't do childish nonsense like that smiley If you are interested in rolling in the mud, you can always find another playmate.

I don't need to boast about my simple life on a public forum, because frankly no one gives a Bleep about how interesting your life is offline.

Have a nice day
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by deebrain(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

See shortsighted thinking.

Do you know the reason why Lagos state is raking in huge IGR and why they are commissioning beautiful projects left and right?

It's because of money making investments like this bridge.

Money from this bridge has paid for many projects in Lagos state, paid for social services and government programs that many Lagosians are benefiting from

Their leaders in Lagos are smart, but the ones in your village are obviously not.

I pay tax on two businesses. Your federal govt tax their own and lagos in particular is simply ridiculous. Why would i be heavily taxed in my business and now be paying money on a bridge that my tax was used to build, TO GENERATE REVENUE?

And hey, foreign heavily taxed countries in europe have a stable tax system-unlike here.

Ps . You must be very stupid for mentioning the insults rather than staying on constructive points.

1 Like

Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by desire222(f): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
greiboy:
You actually lack simple abilities need to comprehend

@ bolded
I guess you are the one making the claims now, not me

Please take note of this moniker, I don't do childish nonsense like that smiley If you are interested in rolling in the mud, you can always find another playmate.

I don't need to boast about my simple life on a public forum, because frankly no one gives a Bleep about how interesting your life is offline.

Have a nice day

Oga, I hear you. Ciao !
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by debaj10: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lateef jakande built that road in the middle of a swamp there was not toll. Tinubu nd his goons (hitec/chagory) rebuilds the roads with a so called loan which would be offset with toll money. Yet pple still see thievenubu as a good man. Nigeria is doomed abeg
#blockdtolls

or pay d moni.

na una sabi.
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by deomelllo: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
deebrain:

I pay tax on two businesses. Your federal govt tax their own and lagos in particular is simply ridiculous. Why would i be heavily taxed in my business and now be paying money on a bridge that my tax was used to build, TO GENERATE REVENUE?

And hey, foreign heavily taxed countries in europe have a stable tax system-unlike here.

Ps . You must be very stupid for mentioning the insults rather than staying on constructive points.
[/s]

I pay tolls and taxes in other countries with similar infrastructures on top of their federal tax, state tax, county tax, and city taxes.

Infrastructures cost money to build and maintain.

If you really are a Lagosian, that bridge is yours and the money collected from that bridge is building schools, hospitals, other bridges, roads, clinics, social programs that they are not tolling you for so pay your share to maintain that bridge and keep enjoying the benefits, even the ones that you don't see or too shortsighted to see.
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by deebrain(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I pay tolls and taxes in other countries with similar infrastructures on top of their federal tax, state tax, county tax, and city taxes.

Infrastructures cost money to build and maintain.

If you really are a Lagosian, that bridge is yours and the money collected from that bridge is building schools, hospitals, other bridges, roads, clinics, social programs that they are not tolling you for so pay your share to maintain that bridge and keep enjoying the benefits, even the ones that you don't see or too shortsighted to see.

Save that bullsh** govt backed argument. What really is the cost to maintain? How much is it? Anyone can access how much it cost a stable tax economy to maintain or upgrade a public project. Unlike in Lagos in particular.
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
iamjavadem:
Then where are they driving to?

Do you know you spend more money when unemployed and in-between jobs..
Re: Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC by Homeyfav: 4:51am On Apr 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.