Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,501 members, 7,937,453 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion (2289 Views)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Burna Boy Album The best Album So Far in 2018
I actually think burna boy outside album is gonna top the charts of the best albums this year 2018,due to the fact that he really worked hard on the album.All the songs are hits and cool,nice songs.You need to download it to fill the vibe.I was never really a fan of burna boy but since i got the album i had to give him a huge respect. I'veĀ  been jamming to burna boys album since yesterday morning and i'm not tired at all.
He's in infact the best reggae/trap artistp in Naija.
He's album is a mixture of several genres of song namely trap,reggae etc.

cc;lalasticlala

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/burna-boy-outside-album-best-album-far-2018-opinion/

Re: Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cc;Lalasticlala
Re: Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
bumps
Re: Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2018
happy sunday lalasticlala
Re: Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
U can still download

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Ladies Twerks & Dances With "Mr Spell" Buhari In A Viral Video (Photos) / Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo, Rocks Braless Outfit To Ghana Movie Awards / Davido Finally Launch His Own Game '30BG Money Run Jungle' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.