Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Stephanie Otobo Begs Apostle Suleman! Forgive Me, I Was Paid To Scandalise You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Begs Apostle Suleman! Forgive Me, I Was Paid To Scandalise You (430 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Begs Apostle Suleman! Forgive Me, I Was Paid To Scandalise You by themomentng: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2018
In an early morning service at the Nigerian headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) church in Auchi, Edo State, controversial Canada based strip dancer and singer, Stephanie Otobo, came on the podium to ask for forgiveness from man of God and OFM President, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman.

Otobo, for the better part of 2017, it is recalled, launched a series of scandalous allegations against Suleman, accusing the servant of God of sleeping with her and promising her marriage.

All her allegations were rubbished and the matter became a legal issue.

In the early hours of Saturday, 27th of January, 2018, Otobo narrated to a bewildered OFM congregation how, due to desperation to survive and advance her music career, she fell into the hands of certain powerful persons in the public, including pastor’s; got paid and manipulated to scandalize Apostle Suleman.
Watch her confession in video:

Re: Stephanie Otobo Begs Apostle Suleman! Forgive Me, I Was Paid To Scandalise You by princechurchill(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
I wan to see the video
Re: Stephanie Otobo Begs Apostle Suleman! Forgive Me, I Was Paid To Scandalise You by YANDE800(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
God always vindicate the righteous

(1) (Reply)

How Will Our Fore-fathers Be Judged / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 / Bank Manager In Police Net Over Abduction Of 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.