Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,927 members, 7,919,008 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Eniola Ajao Introduces Her Twin Sister To The World In The Most Adorable Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Ajao Introduces Her Twin Sister To The World In The Most Adorable Way (2734 Views)

Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" / Kanu Nwankwo Surprises His Wifey, Amara In Adorable Way (photos) / Diamond Platnumz Set To Marry Tanasha Donna, Introduces Her To His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Ajao Introduces Her Twin Sister To The World In The Most Adorable Way by akinzgist(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Nollywood actress, Eniola Ajao, who is a protégé of popular actor Odunlade Adekola decided unveiling her twin sister when they marked their birthday on January 21.
She wrote
As I go through each year, I remember to count my blessings, not my age. I count my amazing EXPERIENCES not my mistakes. I am looking up to the FUTURE, and not my past. I am very OPTIMISTIC about God’s plan for my life. I thank God for choosing my twin sister and I to be born on this beautiful day. We are very GREATFUL to God ALMIG
The pretty actress who has gotten lead roles in some of Adekola’s movies, is a twin. She is Taiwo.
Here are the photos:

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/01/27/eniola-ajao-introduces-her-twin-sister-to-the-world-in-the-most-adorable-way/

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Newly Married Son, Idris Caught Watching Explicit Content On Instagram / Singer Skibii Cut Hair After So Many Years (pics) / Tribute To Late Nollywood Stars, Remembering Nollywood Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.