Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts (17817 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by Akpuoru: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
He who is down fears no fall. Shehu knows he's not coming back to the Senate again, hence he can bare his mind on any issue. Incidentally he rode to power on the back of Buhari
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by musicwriter(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
jupiterx:

Na wa o

That one pass Na waah. Na waah waah.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by mommaJ(f): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by supereagle(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
APC

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by supereagle(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
sIf the energy, resources and time thatwill be dispensed in monitoring the social media labyrinth by the state security apparatus, will be deployed in targeting and tracking kidnappers, militiamen, Terrorists, Herdsmen, Bandits and Human traffickers, we will be safer.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by nothernstar: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
How I wish you can come out for presidency. I and my household and the whole Nigeria will back you. You are one in a million
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by rajiraymond(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Let reasonable somebody tells this social media senator to leave the ruling party and let's see how relevant he is.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by junnyjake(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
lilfreezy:
I believe the time has come for us to prepare for a social media block in Nigeria. It will happen, it just a matter of time.

Download TOR (The Onion Router). It is available everywhere. You will need it, we will need it.

No just make SARS by mistake see that app for your phone.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Many people won't like this...
Your brain dey shake.

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by henryhemon(m): 2:09am On Jan 28, 2018
eleojo23:
This govt will be consumed by what they created.

They taught Nigerians how to use social and mass media in a destructive manner....

They will get the full dose and taste of their own medicine.

Shut up if you don't know what to say,they thought Nigerians how to use social media?? I mean how did they teach Nigerians how to use social media in a destructive manner?? Just say they used it to their own gain,they thought Nigerians nothing. No amount of intimidation by that power drunk buhari can stop Nigerians from sending him back to where he belongs.....dustbin.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by Chuksgeo: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Like they always do

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Jolar101:

Your brain dey shake.
Dont take out your frustration on me biko
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts by Adetunji109: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2018
All road leads to 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.