Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,779 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (49314 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Olulinks(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kenzico:
Everyday Daddy freeze must React
Well am I glad this whole thing has ended
Ended! You meant to say the whole thing has started.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by lastmessenger: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

The ministers are false teachers and it is the responsibility of every sane and true Christian to call them out for what they are.

Was John the Baptist gentle with the religious sects of his days? Was Jesus mild in his criticism of the Pharisees? False teachers are not merely our weak brothers who need to be rebuked with love. They are sons of perdition who want others to join them to lose their souls at the end of time.
so Oyedepo,adeboye,pastor Chris,Lazarus mouka, mathew ashemolowe,Suleiman and all the rest are false teachers just because of tithe? My brother tithe is 0.1% of what these guys teach the body of Christ. They teach other doctrines and the fact we defer from them when it comes to the issue of tithe is not a good reason to label all of them false prophets.
Freeze should focus on enlightening people on the issue of tithe using scriptures. No need turning it into a fight.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by gbengadada2004(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze is living in hatred and bitterness. How come he is always rejoicing when any of these pastors seems to fall into sin? He believes evil reports about pastors even without authentic prove. Now that the accusers of those pastors are confessing he did not believe their report again. This is against the characteristics of love mentioned in I Corinthians 13:6-7. I still maintain that Freeze is an antichrist. How many sinners have accepted Christ through his false teachings? How many Christian can boldly say that their faith in God have grown as a result of listening to him? Rather, he has succeeded in making immature Christians to backslide. He is destroying rather than building people's faith in God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
gannod:

Except pressing issues such as Fulani herdsmen,increase in fuel prices,unemployment,kidnappings here and there...

He has chosen which news to be actively involved with. The perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ is as much a pressing issue as the herdsmen killings. Since Freeze has made himself useful somehow, what is stopping you from using your own Twitter or Instagram page to vehemently condemn terrorism?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
But, freeze is right! I distrust these pastors.. they don't practise Wat they preach..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by veykey: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
But, freeze is right! I distrust these pastors.. they don't practise Wat the preach..
It's then up to you to practice what they teach and show them the way instead. You mustn't follow them. It's a PERSONAL race.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by madgoat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
This frz is insane, And what made Etobo accusations true?

Because a random wake ups gets paid by a politician to tarnish a cleric image FRZ we should all accept what she said abi?

He should go and sit down please

Shut up. You dont even understand what Frz was trying to say. I suggest you read his msg again
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Ayiose(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
This unrepentant mocker will soon end up where the frozen are put. It's his choice. It's high time!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by veykey: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

The randy Pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman, is GUILTY as charged.
And you were there when everything happened to know he's guilty? As long as you're not sure my little bit will be to avoid talking or judging cos this isn't something we're meant to be involved in. Just saying wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by BluntBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastmessenger:
so Oyedepo,adeboye,pastor Chris,Lazarus mouka, mathew ashemolowe,Suleiman and all the rest are false teachers just because of tithe? My brother tithe is 0.1% of what these guys teach the body of Christ. They teach other doctrines and the fact we defer from them when it comes to the issue of tithe is not a good reason to label all of them false prophets.
Freeze should focus on enlightening people on the issue of tithe using scriptures. No need turning it into a fight.

It is not just tithe that makes them false teachers. It is the way they pervert the gospel and make mockery of the Gospel of Christ.

The Apostles were explicit when they said any gospel contrary to the one they teach is false. Truthfully, the apostles were themselves trained by Christ Himself. Paul was the only other one called specially.

So, all nonsense doctrines such as first fruits, kingdom covenants, perversion of tithing laws, etc. etc., are blatantly false teachings perpetuated by false teachers such as the ones you listed in your post.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! (Galatians 1:8 )

The disciples didn't teach tithing (it couldn't have been an oversight), they didn't teach first fruits, they didn't talk about secrets of unlocking covenant glory like Oyedepo, they never told us that some Christians would be specially called to establish churches.

What is the Gospel of Christ? It means the Good News which entails Christ's death and Ressurection reconciling us to God.

If you preach anything other than this, you are a false teacher, a charlatan, a hireling who has the job because of his stomach but who would abandon the sheep when a wolf attacks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
I wonder why people listen to this freezer of a guy. He always want to be relevant. #attention_seeker#
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Afritop(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
HE IS SCARED THAT HIS CONFESSION IS ON THE WAY. HE SHOULD NOT WORRY NEMESIS IS STILL TYPING IT FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by lastmessenger: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is not just tithe that makes them false teachers. It is the way they pervert the gospel and make mockery of the Gospel of Christ.

The Apostles were explicit when they said any gospel contrary to the one they teach is false. Truthfully, the apostles were themselves trained by Christ Himself. Paul was the only other one called specially.

So, all nonsense doctrines such as first fruits, kingdom covenants, perversion of tithing laws, etc. etc., are blatantly false teachings perpetuated by false teachers such as the ones you listed in your post.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! (Galatians 1:8 )

The disciples didn't teach tithing (it couldn't have been an oversight), they didn't teach first fruits, they didn't talk about secrets of unlocking covenant glory like Oyedepo, they never told us that some Christians would be specially called to establish churches.

What is the Gospel of Christ? It means the Good News which entails Christ's death and Ressurection reconciling us to God.

If you preach anything other than this, you are a false teacher, a charlatan, a hireling who has the job because of his stomach but who would abandon the sheep when a wolf attacks.

if all the ministers collecting tithe are all false prophets then I wonder where the true prophets are. Maybe daddy freeze is the true prophet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by BluntBoy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastmessenger:
if all the ministers collecting tithe are all false prophets then I wonder where the true prophets are. Maybe daddy freeze is the true prophet.

Read my post again. I feel like I have wasted my time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mandynews:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the news of Stephanie Otobo, the Canada-based singer who has apologized to Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries saying that she was manipulated by some politicians.

Daddy Freeze wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BecktbFH7un/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-stephanie-otobo-apologizes-to-apostle-suleman-photos/

Did Jesus complain to you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by sunegg007(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
emmybernard:
Freeze or freezer not again Somebody help me plz plz.... How can I transfer the money I got on my mind into my bank account?? ����
Put Your Mind Into Work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Obinovictor:
This guy sha

When you keep depending on news from other people's life to gain cheap popularity. What a shame.

Freez is of no use to anyone, and he know it, so He is trying to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CDMagazine(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Somebody pass Freeze a handkie, please. grin grin grin

exactly! That guy nor go fit sleep again oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
olaxx:
Since there was no proof for the allegations in the first place then it can easily be passed as a sponsored image destroying agenda.
For those with inner eyes, you will agree there is more to all these....

awwwww!!! Now u are angry because OTOBO done confess, Take heart, Better luck next time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
lacruz12:
subzero should freeze this guy abeg

Hahahahahahahha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
dazzlingd:
one does not need to be a trained detective to know that so many things aren't adding up in the stories.

what a shame.

Religion is just a tool of manipulation

Awwww!! Not only tool, even screw driver self, Even you too?? Which one is adding and subtracting? Abi further maths dei inside? Dont go and die of sleepless nights oo ? Just take heart and accept my sympathy. I feel you pain. Lolzzzzz. Remember isaiah 54:17.
ApostLE MUST HEAR THIS.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastmessenger:

Any minister who threatens members with Malachi 3:8-11 every Sunday and then coerces them by implication to part with their money, is either truly ignorant or a scammer. Irrespective, he is still a false prophet because he is attributing statements to God that God never made or never inferred in his word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by dazzlingd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Awwww!! Not only tool, even screw driver self, Even you too?? Which one is adding and subtracting? Abi further maths dei inside? Dont go and die of sleepless nights oo ? Just take heart and accept my sympathy. I feel you pain. Lolzzzzz. Remember isaiah 54:17.
ApostLE MUST HEAR THIS.

your moniker can be compared with an ugly girl hiding under a moniker like "pretty angel."
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by streamsofjoy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Still waiting for his reaction to Dorcas's rape allegations grin

That's not his specialty, he only reacts to anything involving a Nigerian pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by saltoasis: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze might comit suicide if he does not change his disposition to pastors.
He was one of the people that believed Stephanie otobo and supported her.Now that she has confessed, he his really pained and enmbarasesd that he was on the wrong side all this while.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by olayi1992: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This freeze guy must be a science student, he reacts to everything undecided
I think he's a chemist
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by pally123: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Still waiting for his reaction to Dorcas's rape allegations grin
Him no go near that side. Him dey find pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by solomonsly11(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have said it time without number that daddy freeze is an anti-christ
That's what he call for, let wait and see what will be his end. Is just a matter of time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
case don close only God knows who is speaking the truth
but someow sha otebo provide evidence for court suleiman just dey counter allegations without any evidence
but wetin be my own after now dem go talk say touch not my anointed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by bezimo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
You see how desperately depraved and unclean the mind of some people are.

They dont acknowledge that the bastard Otobo was paid to fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman...but they fully believe she was paid by Apostle suleman for her to confess that her initial claims were lies.

They choose to believe what will suit what they want to think!! What a shame! Just so pathethic to observe!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by paxonel(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Myself2:

Says who. The babe that accused her has recanted and confessed,case closed abI na you go sleep with am ??

See painment

E pain you say the lies against the man of God have all been exposed.

Guy get a life

You right now
Otobo and suleman both arranged the drama last year. Suleman told otobo, be my accuser this year, next year you confession and you will be paid.
She accepted.
If this is not true how come she did not mention one politician who paid her to blackmail Suleman in her confession but during her blackmail she was bold enough to mention suleman?
How come?

Freeze saw a report of whatever blackmail last year and he reacted to it, because pastors were not straightforward in their dealings with people.
Otobo coming out to confess is just waste of time.
Suleman put himself into this in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Human Blood And Skulls Found In A Church In Imo (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Small signs to show The End Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.