Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido (339 Views)

United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena (2) (3) (4)

I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido by Nadeemkumi: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
In a show of his status and the kind of people he rolls with, popular music star, Davido says he has the phone numbers of 13 presidents from across the world, who pick up whenever he places a call across to them.

Speaking in a chat with MTV Base, the MOBO Award winner stated that his father was not happy with his career path till he had to prove his worth, adding that he had now reached a level where he could converse with no fewer than 13 presidents.

The leader of the 30billion gang, who made this revelation while speaking about the success of his earliest songs, said, “When I released the song ‘Back then’, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me. That one song with the video made my father realise that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, ‘Dami Duro’.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/talk-phone-13-presidents-davido/
Re: I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido by HypeManIsaac: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2018
We don hear na
Re: I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido by Ahmed0336(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2018
If i talk my own now una go say na lie. Lemme just come and be going.
Re: I Talk On Phone With 13 Presidents – Davido by mayweather145: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
I hv D numbers of 15 senators too. Nd I am still looking for buharis number ........

#grammys 2018: Why African Pop Music Should Be Recognised By The Grammys (video0 / Sony Taps CFO Yoshida As New President, Replacing Hirai / Chika Ike Covers The February Edition Of Vanguard Allure Magazine

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6